Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
Mar 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #2,206 of 3,091
I wonder if the 560 will be as good as I hope ;D Talk about setting high hopes and big expectations.

Mar 4, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #2,208 of 3,091
The hype train is in full overdrive now
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #2,209 of 3,091
Chops are being licked, fingers crossed, plans laid and gear sold...

me, I'm still enjoying my Lyr-driven HE-500s.  Just got some HUGE pillow-like Sony pads for them.  Rings have been taped, back vents applied, now just to attach and test, after listening to a couple more songs with the AKG pads for comparison purposes.  And new HFM pads to look forward to.

Don't get me wrong.  The HE-560s have got my attention.  Maybe Santa will drop a pair down my chimney.  Old fool better wrap and pad 'em first! 
biggrin.gif

And of course, really looking forward to early reviews and impressions when they start landing in happy Head-Fiers' laps.

Mar 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #2,211 of 3,091
Jerg, pls don't disappoint with a biased review. Make it as honest and objective as possible.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #2,216 of 3,091
You really just said that? Pretty insulting dude.
I did just say that. 99% of reviews around are biased, if not biased heavily--ESPECIALLY for new headphones. Who knows if jerg even was told to omit bad things or something by fang, I doubt it, but totally plausible.

Insulting? Please explain. I stated that I don't want a biased review and that I hope he doesn't follow the path of others.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #2,217 of 3,091
I did just say that. 99% of reviews around are biased, if not biased heavily--ESPECIALLY for new headphones. Who knows if jerg even was told to omit bad things or something by fang, I doubt it, but totally plausible.

Insulting? Please explain. I stated that I don't want a biased review and that I hope he doesn't follow the path of others.
Insulting because jerg is a knowledgable and respected member of the community who has substantial contributions to the hobby. To imply he would not give an honest review is insulting.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #2,219 of 3,091
Insulting because jerg is a knowledgable and respected member of the community who has substantial contributions to the hobby. To imply he would not give an honest review is insulting.

That's not true at all. There are many people knowledgeable and respected and STILL they provide HEAVILY BIASED reviews. LMAO, pls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back