**Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread**
Nov 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #14,446 of 22,116
I was making a (bad) joke Nicholars - You're right.
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #14,448 of 22,116
  I was making a (bad) joke Nicholars - You're right.
biggrin.gif

You know, I replied to your lame joke, then I edited my reply, but you're still talking, so here goes....

You already said that you don't know what model XPS the guy has, so "don't talk about equipment you haven't listened to" applies to you equally well. If you actually want to use this standard for computers of all things. Anyway, do you know what kind of computer I have? Nope, you don't. Once again, a lack of certainty on your part results in you making dismissive, useless comments. 

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #14,456 of 22,116
Actually I have. I'm working up to 100x3 push ups, sit ups and chin up's. I'm about a third of the way there. 
biggrin.gif
 Also doing some specific exercises for my neck and upper back. 

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #14,457 of 22,116
Literally any upper body exercise will do, no need to go to a gym (What is a gym?) and do lifting.

Pushups, pullups, shadowboxing, dumbbells, the list goes on.

Actually I have. I'm working up to 100x3 push ups, sit ups and chin up's. I'm about a third of the way there. 
biggrin.gif

Very nice! Yeah that's a pretty ambitious goal though I have to say. I'd stop at being able to do 40x3 sets of those (especially with good form). Form > number when it comes to reps, IMO.

Nov 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #14,459 of 22,116
biggrin.gif

100 pushups? You must be pretty ripped bro. 
smile.gif
   I've never done any specific neck exercises (I've just stuck with the basic compound movements: bench/squat/deadlift) and have never had issues with the weight of the heavier headphones such as LCD2 and HE-500. 

Form > number when it comes to reps, IMO.

This.

Quote:
  What is this "lifting" you all speak of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back