HiFiMan HE-300 Coming Soon!
Apr 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #826 of 926
^^Everything about the HE-300s is getting more and more confusing everyday. Seems like Hifiman is all over the map. 
confused.gif

Apr 2, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #827 of 926

Quote:
^^Everything about the HE-300s is getting more and more confusing everyday. Seems like Hifiman is all over the map. 
confused.gif

A friend of mine recently placed an order and was sent an email from Wang Hong informing him that there will be a delay in shipping as they're having problems with the earcups on the HE-300, but they're working as fast as they can to fix it.

Unsure on if this is a batch only issue or the HE-300 line as a whole, possibly a revision 3 in the works?

Apr 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #828 of 926

Quote:
A friend of mine recently placed an order and was sent an email from Wang Hong informing him that there will be a delay in shipping as they're having problems with the earcups on the HE-300, but they're working as fast as they can to fix it.

Unsure on if this is a batch only issue or the HE-300 line as a whole, possibly a revision 3 in the works?

try checking my picture on the last page. is mine possibly rev 3 then?

Apr 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #831 of 926

Quote:

As you can see the headband is made out of metal and the velour pads are much thicker. now the headband is more stiff and wiggly at the same time. You can always tighten or loosen the screw to fix it. Small issue, but the service is impeccable. 

The headband does not look like metal.  are you talking about the area that holds the earpiece itself?  thats metal.

Apr 9, 2012 at 5:44 AM Post #839 of 926
Thanks

Is that straight out of the DX without amplification? What sort of music?

Quote:
Yes and it pairs well.  I've tried the HE-300, 400 and 500 and they all sound good.  I prefer the HE-400 the most with the DX100.  The bass hits hard and sounds excellent with the HE-300.  

Apr 9, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #840 of 926

Quote:

Did you buy them right after they came out or something? I also had rev1s and they had the metal parts.

yeah cos I bought them as soon they were released and they are completely metallic apart from cups (and grills probably) and round thing that says He-300 on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back