HIFIMAN Edition X Loaner Program
Aug 21, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #168 of 173
Is the loaner program still on going? I was part of it earlier but it was a time where I busy with some traveling and didnt get a chance to really appreciate it. If it is still at all possible I would love to get another shot at it? Specially with V2 around the corner!

Aug 21, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #169 of 173
  Is the loaner program still on going? I was part of it earlier but it was a time where I busy with some traveling and didnt get a chance to really appreciate it. If it is still at all possible I would love to get another shot at it? Specially with V2 around the corner!

Thank you for your great support in HIFIMAN,
We don't have the loaner program right now.
If we have any opportunities, we will tell you soon.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 22, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #172 of 173
i'm really interested in your new EditionX v2..

really wish you would update it with all the v2 mod of the HE1000..

this is holding me back i have to admit..

Make me consider the Ether flow, HD800S and even Elear....

One thing for sure.. don't even sell one pair without totally perfect L-R matching of the drivers.. (on all the freq cruve)

You can be sure people will measure them.. and channel imbalance is a curse in audiophile headphones.. It should never exist in any pairs over 300-500 period..

I will never buy a pair of a company if i hear one time that one of it's headphones had channel imbalance..

Aug 22, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #173 of 173
  i'm really interested in your new EditionX v2..

really wish you would update it with all the v2 mod of the HE1000..

this is holding me back i have to admit..

Make me consider the Ether flow, HD800S and even Elear....

One thing for sure.. don't even sell one pair without totally perfect L-R matching of the drivers.. (on all the freq cruve)

You can be sure people will measure them.. and channel imbalance is a curse in audiophile headphones.. It should never exist in any pairs over 300-500 period..

I will never buy a pair of a company if i hear one time that one of it's headphones had channel imbalance..

Thank you for your great advice.
We will all do our best to improve our product quality and the customer service.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back