HIFIMAN Edition X Loaner Program
Feb 18, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #137 of 173
  Oregon device is currently in RMA due to left cup having intermittent audio drop out due to what I attribute to a loose female cable port. If I hear more, you'll here more. :/

Any hope of it arriving next week?  Did nmatheis ping you about our little mini meet next Saturday? 

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #138 of 173
I don't know what's up with the eastern unit. Mshenay said he sent the unit out 5 days ago but I've yet to receive it.

Feb 19, 2016 at 10:31 AM Post #139 of 173

Any hope of it arriving next week?  Did nmatheis ping you about our little mini meet next Saturday? 

I would highly doubt it. I think its arrived to the location I sent it to, I imagine it has to return all the way home first though, as I only sent it to a US address, I image this is a shipping forwarder for them.

Feb 19, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #140 of 173
I don't know what's up with the eastern unit. @Mshenay said he sent the unit out 5 days ago but I've yet to receive it.

Was tracking provided?

I would highly doubt it. I think its arrived to the location I sent it to, I imagine it has to return all the way home first though, as I only sent it to a US address, I image this is a shipping forwarder for them.

As mentioned in a private message, it is currently Chinese New Year, which should just be finishing up this week. The technician is also most likely analyzing the problem and reporting back to manufacturing. Luckily, this leg is coming to a close. @Barra will likely be the last recipient of the replaced unit.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 19, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #141 of 173
Was tracking provided?

Negative, he asked for my address in a pm and then said he'd send it out the next day on the group PM (which was a week ago)

Feb 19, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #142 of 173
I've got the HE-X and will finish up in a few days and ship out by mid next week. I've conacted @samuelnsh for mailing details already (assuming he's the next one up?).
edit: oh it seems Sam's already had it... then is it @Zida ?

Feb 23, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #145 of 173
Feb 24, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #146 of 173

Users who are viewing this thread

Back