Hifiman Ananda
Oct 14, 2022 at 8:40 AM Post #4,711 of 4,987
Hi, I am buying a pair of used Ananda. it should be the Stealth Magnetic version, how can I check it on the headphone?
are there any labels, sign, etc to figure it out?

Oct 14, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #4,712 of 4,987
Hi, I am buying a pair of used Ananda. it should be the Stealth Magnetic version, how can I check it on the headphone?
are there any labels, sign, etc to figure it out?
If the headphone comes in the cheapest possible carton packaging, it's the better stealth version. if it has a fancy sturdy box, old version.
Also, if you send the Serial Number to HiFiman, they will write you quite fast and tell you what version it is.

Nov 25, 2022 at 4:40 AM Post #4,714 of 4,987
Is anyone using an Audiophile Ninja SE cable instead of the stock rubber one? How do they compare sound wise? Thanks.

Nov 25, 2022 at 8:13 AM Post #4,715 of 4,987
Is anyone using an Audiophile Ninja SE cable instead of the stock rubber one? How do they compare sound wise? Thanks.
I can't say I spent any time A/Bing them so I'm not sure about the difference in sound so much, but the user experience is a million times better with a Ninja cable. That alone makes it worth the price of admission.

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:05 AM Post #4,716 of 4,987
I can't say I spent any time A/Bing them so I'm not sure about the difference in sound so much, but the user experience is a million times better with a Ninja cable. That alone makes it worth the price of admission.
By "user experience" you mean feel and construction quality?

Nov 27, 2022 at 7:47 AM Post #4,718 of 4,987
I got one for my Ananda Stealth last week. Right out of the box, the bass was tighter which opened up everything else.
I use AudioNinja for all my aftermarket cabling when possible. They're a fantastic company to buy from and the cables are well built.

IMG_0653.jpeg

Nov 28, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #4,720 of 4,987
Just got an email from the shop I ordered the Edition XS from that there was an issue with their website and that the Edition XS is out of stock/back-ordered.

They are giving me the option to wait or upgrade me for free to the OG Ananda, anyone here have experience with the Ananda?

Nov 28, 2022 at 4:46 PM Post #4,721 of 4,987
Just got an email from the shop I ordered the Edition XS from that there was an issue with their website and that the Edition XS is out of stock/back-ordered.

They are giving me the option to wait or upgrade me for free to the OG Ananda, anyone here have experience with the Ananda?
I heared them both, Ananda is a way better performer (not as good as the stealth version, but still a real upgrade over the Edition XS in my opinion)

Nov 28, 2022 at 5:27 PM Post #4,723 of 4,987
anyone here have experience with the Ananda?
Two years with the Anandas and can’t be happier. My best headphones ever, even better than my current closed one: the Aeon 2 Noire from Dan Clark

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2022 at 2:30 AM Post #4,724 of 4,987
I heared them both, Ananda is a way better performer (not as good as the stealth version, but still a real upgrade over the Edition XS in my opinion)
Ananda any day...

Q-6

Dec 4, 2022 at 10:10 AM Post #4,725 of 4,987
After a few days with the Anandas, I love them. My only issue is that I do not get a 100% seal, around my temples there is about a quarter of an inch gap. Not sure how much of an issue this is or what I am losing. I use the Zen Can Xbass button if I want bass so bass loss isn't a problem.

Anyone else have a gap/seal issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back