HiFiMan Ananda BT - Biggest, Baddest, Bluetooth Headphones
Feb 5, 2020 at 8:42 PM Post #91 of 294
Hi yes,
For the volume issue we suggest to try all the sound settings in computer not only the system volume and app volume.

Hi, the volume issue seems to be known - it's not just my end, there are others on this forum who have reported it. The USB connection is definitely not as loud as the BT connection - all volumes maxed out.

Feb 6, 2020 at 12:15 AM Post #92 of 294
I agree.
I have installed the new firmware and it's the same.
There is a very strange behaviour because the volume doesn't max step by step.
There are several plateau where the volume raises.
Let's say that we are at 50% at windows volume.
You start to raise it and nothing happens regarding the headset volume.
Then at about 70% it suddenly gets more loud.
Then again as you continue raising the windows vol nothing happens and suddenly at 82% of the windows vol the headset maxes out and that is the maximum volume you can get.
From 82% to 100% nothing happens the headset volume stays the same.
@TeamHiFiMAN I believe that this is headphone software related and not a Windows issue.
You must resolve this asap as it is a major issue.

Feb 6, 2020 at 3:37 AM Post #93 of 294
I agree.
Then again as you continue raising the windows vol nothing happens and suddenly at 82% of the windows vol the headset maxes out and that is the maximum volume you can get.
@TeamHiFiMAN I believe that this is headphone software related and not a Windows issue.
Yep, I experience the same with the volume jumps at certain percentages. It's like it only has a few steps and isn't smooth.

I'm hoping for further improvements with new firmware updates. But, we might be the few talking about these issues, so important to report them so that they can be fixed.

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #96 of 294
Hi yes,

Hi, the volume issue seems to be known - it's not just my end, there are others on this forum who have reported it. The USB connection is definitely not as loud as the BT connection - all volumes maxed out.

Hmm, this isnt something we have come across in the office, can you (and anyone with the same issue) please email customerservice@hifiman.com stating the issue and what device and OS version you are using. Then we can see if we can work out why you have found this.

Mark

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 7, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #98 of 294
Feb 7, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #100 of 294
Another question - I frequently use the headphones to talk on the phone with the included microphone, but it's not the best microphone. People often complain that I'm coming through at a very low volume. I'm wondering if I should try to purchase another microphone that I could use with this headphone? It seems to use a standard 3.5mm plug so it should be theoretically possible to get a more sensitive microphone for it. Anyone have any luck with this?

Feb 7, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #101 of 294
I agree.
I made this video yesterday. It shows how using a wired connection the volume changes in irregular increments. One setting is too low and the other is too loud and there is nothing in between. Thank you for pointing me to this thread.

Feb 9, 2020 at 2:07 AM Post #103 of 294
Greetings Ananda-BT owners. I just received a pair of Ananda-BT headphones. I am not sure if I understand the charging process correctly. When I put the headphones in charging mode (Red LED light), the light never changes to blue. I left the headphones charging all day (more than 8 hours) and the red light never changed to blue to indicate the charging was complete. Is this a problem with my set or is this the same with your BT headphones too?

Feb 9, 2020 at 2:14 AM Post #104 of 294
Greetings Ananda-BT owners. I just received a pair of Ananda-BT headphones. I am not sure if I understand the charging process correctly. When I put the headphones in charging mode (Red LED light), the light never changes to blue. I left the headphones charging all day (more than 8 hours) and the red light never changed to blue to indicate the charging was complete. Is this a problem with my set or is this the same with your BT headphones too?
How are you charging it? I noticed if I connect it to my PC's USB port, sometimes the light stays red for over 24 hours. If I connect it directly to a power source or battery, it charges much quicker and turns green when completed.

Feb 9, 2020 at 3:50 AM Post #105 of 294
IMG_2915.PNG
IMG_2916.PNG

This is how long the battery lasts under ideal circumstances when the source, in this case, the phone is within 1m from the headphone. The battery died exactly a minute later at 10 hours, 25 minutes. Battery status is updated in increments of 10% (90%, 80%, 70%,...). When it reaches 10% you get an audio warning, twice within a few seconds apart, that the battery is low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back