1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HiFiMan Ananda BT - Biggest, Baddest, Bluetooth Headphones

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
  1. serwei
    I was waiting for this before buying the Ananda wired. Had been using that with an Earstudio ES100. Anyone has had experience to share with both? Thanks

2. Dobrescu George
  3. ostewart
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  4. Aliv3
    Has anyone known if HiFiMan has some sort of a program to replace the battery of these when the life cycle comes to an end?
    Thanks.

5. TeamHiFiMAN
    Yes, there will be for a modest fee, a battery replacement service available. Details will follow in due course.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
    Dobrescu George and Aliv3 like this.
  6. Dobrescu George
    Ooooh, this is nice!

7. Hisma
    Not trying to be rude, but legitimately trying to understand the use case for a huge open back bt headphone. Would have to be home use only. Is it for people that want to get up and move around their living room and bedroom while listening? I guess it would be nice to use your phone as a source to listen to high end cans at home. But imo you're still compromising to a degree by relying on an internal dac amp. Just curious what is selling people on this.

8. Dobrescu George
    Well

I'm using Ananda BT portably, while taking walks around Bucharest.

Furthermore, the DAC/AMP solution inside is worthy to be used with them, you don't need a high-end DAC/AMP anymore, you have them within the headphone, there's not much sacrifice when it comes to actual sonic quality and that's the happy part

Hisma likes this.
  9. alexonly
    I just got my HIFIMAN ANANDA BT home after about one hour trial listening . Before ANANDA BT, I already had BOSE NOISE CANCELLING 700, and have a "Not Bad" experience of it. With diminishing returns in mind, i told myself , there may be not so different. thankfully i am wrong. To me, the most impressive part is the air of ANANDA BT, something like 2D transter to 3D, which make me more immersive. The only pity for me is that i don't have chance to compare ANANDA BT with beyerdynamic amiron wireless, the later is one which i am also very interested . Anyway , I like this bulky guy. and I indeed have some question, when using at my laptop , Compared to wired connection(usb), I more appreciate the Bluetooth connection(stereo mode), weird enough.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5