HiFiMan Ananda BT - Biggest, Baddest, Bluetooth Headphones
Sep 11, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #286 of 294
I was under the impression the Qudelix did not do BT out to BT headphones.. Only BT in to wired headphones 🤔
20210309_153840.jpg
Yes, you are right, but HFM Arya is not BT HP, but with this ugly mod is. :) and excellent one! :)

Sep 14, 2021 at 10:33 AM Post #287 of 294
Just received it .. first impressions well .. hmm ... Interesting. I have to get used to the sound signature, that's for sure. But aside from that, 2 questions:

- I seem to hear (very softly) the sound of the onboard electronics in the left cup. There definitely is some slightly audible buzzing .... Anyone else experiencing that?
- Tapping my finger on the left cup gives some resonance. There seems to be something loose in the left cup. Right cup does not have that ... Does that sound familiar?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #289 of 294
Just received it .. first impressions well .. hmm ... Interesting. I have to get used to the sound signature, that's for sure. But aside from that, 2 questions:

- I seem to hear (very softly) the sound of the onboard electronics in the left cup. There definitely is some slightly audible buzzing .... Anyone else experiencing that?
- Tapping my finger on the left cup gives some resonance. There seems to be something loose in the left cup. Right cup does not have that ... Does that sound familiar?
Sounds like a defective unit.

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:34 AM Post #290 of 294
Oct 7, 2021 at 1:45 AM Post #291 of 294
After a short stint with a replacement pair I decided not to stay with the Ananda BT and instead move up in the wired stack towards the Arya (notwithstanding the fantastic quality of the Ananda BT)...

So the Ananda BT is up for sale in the classifieds section (as long as I do not change my mind at least, as this beautiful hobby of ours does strange things with it 😂😎)

Jun 13, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #292 of 294
After a short stint with a replacement pair I decided not to stay with the Ananda BT and instead move up in the wired stack towards the Arya (notwithstanding the fantastic quality of the Ananda BT)...

So the Ananda BT is up for sale in the classifieds section (as long as I do not change my mind at least, as this beautiful hobby of ours does strange things with it 😂😎)
But is Arya wireless?

Jun 13, 2023 at 10:16 AM Post #293 of 294
Jun 14, 2023 at 3:10 AM Post #294 of 294

Users who are viewing this thread

Back