Hidizs AP60 Pro Digital Audio Player
Oct 22, 2018 at 12:50 AM Post #152 of 210
@kenloveme -- Last word was July on any new firmware to fix issues present at release of the AP60 Pro. Is support for this DAP abandoned or is the priority the development of new products w/ fixing existing products relegated to whenever there's time? I'm a bit frustrated as this was my first Hidizs product purchase and it may be my last if this is the type of effort given to resolving issues present with a product at launch. It is almost the end of October now and I would imagine there has been enough time to correct the issues or at least provide updates indicating that a release is imminent. No release is bad enough, but no update since July is inexcusable. It's a real shame that such a promising product is plagued with such poor support and communication.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2018 at 2:57 AM Post #153 of 210
@Ripper2860 @silverfishla

Thanks guys for following up! We totally understand your frustration guys about the AP60 Pro issues. The issues have already been forwarded to our engineers. I know that it has been quick some time right now and we are very sorry for that. However, I am following up closely with them and trying to speed up things asap. They are really working hard right now to fix all the issues. Please be patient a little more. We didn't forget about you guys no worries! Same as for the AP200 and AP60 II issues. :) Thanks for your great support and loyalty so far! :) You guys really contribute in helping us improving more and more!

Oct 22, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #154 of 210
Thank you Ken we look forward to the urgent updates.

Oct 22, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #155 of 210
@kenloveme -- Thank you for your quick response. I hope that we will get timely updates going forward and I also look forward to a patched firmware release very soon.

Nov 11, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #160 of 210
anyone knows if this is better than shanling m0 or if they sound the same?
i borrowed m0 from my friend and it sounds amazing..however the screen size is just too small.

I have both. SQ is the same in terms of technical aspects but the signatures are different: M0 has warmer sound with more bass presence and bit recessed mids whereas AP60Pro is more neutral with better treble presence and extent.

Nov 11, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #161 of 210
I have both. SQ is the same in terms of technical aspects but the signatures are different: M0 has warmer sound with more bass presence and bit recessed mids whereas AP60Pro is more neutral with better treble presence and extent.

is it very noticeable different?!
i prefer the warmer sound..but i want the bigger screen.

Dec 5, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #163 of 210
I read through most of the posts on this player, but, I went pretty fast. I have both the original AP60 and the AP60 Pro. I got the Pro version for the higher output. But, playing the same song, in high output mode, almost think the original sounds louder or at least the same. Using 1.01 beta firmware.

Has anyone else compared the original AP60 output volume to the Pro version? 35 mW to 80mW should be very noticeable.

Dec 5, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #164 of 210
I read through most of the posts on this player, but, I went pretty fast. I have both the original AP60 and the AP60 Pro. I got the Pro version for the higher output. But, playing the same song, in high output mode, almost think the original sounds louder or at least the same. Using 1.01 beta firmware.

Has anyone else compared the original AP60 output volume to the Pro version? 35 mW to 80mW should be very noticeable.

It is a mistake. AP60 and AP60II have 70mW and AP60PRO 80mW. Almost no difference.

Dec 5, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #165 of 210
Here we are in December 2018 with the last update (a non-update, BTW) on any AP60 Pro firmware having been in October 2018. Radio silence from the MFG re: fixing issues that prevent the device from fulfilling its promised capabilities. Sorry guys -- this was my 1st and last Hidizs product. A company whose idea of customer service is keeping their customer in the dark and feeding them dung as fertilizer is a company I want no part of. Focus is on new product development -- not supporting recently introduced products that fall short.

Shame on you, Hidizs.

Edit: Still nothing on June 2019. Liar. Liar. Pants on Fire!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back