Hiby R6 Pro - serious upgrade to popular DAP
Apr 29, 2020 at 4:30 PM Post #3,257 of 4,002
I've been enjoing my R6 Pro for almost a week now, I'm loving the sueprfast navigation and download speeds but suddenly the Qobuz app stopped working over the weekend and will no longer open. Has anyone else had this problem also?
Always dude... It's such a hassle. I usually just turn off my R6, turn it back on and let it sit there for a while. I have no idea why Qobuz is such a problem when Tidal works perfectly. I even complained to Qobuz about it

Apr 30, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #3,261 of 4,002
Anybody has seen MQA decoding by latest firmware?

I saw MQA file only unfold "2x" in hiby app and UAPP.

I mean I saw max 96kHz decoding on top bar of DAP.

I experienced this when I had no headphones plugged in. Max of 96khz and green LED. If it’s connected as a USB DAC or line out (or in my case with nothing connected - as I was just testing the capability) I don’t believe it does the full unfold.

Apr 30, 2020 at 9:50 PM Post #3,266 of 4,002
Anybody has seen MQA decoding by latest firmware?

I saw MQA file only unfold "2x" in hiby app and UAPP.

I mean I saw max 96kHz decoding on top bar of DAP.

I'm playing Anderson East Alive in Tennessee which I bought from ProStudioMasters.
It's an MQA album. It's listed on the site as 48kHz 24bit. My R6 Pro is showing 348K at the top of the screen and the LED is yellow. Is this fully unfolded?

May 1, 2020 at 11:49 AM Post #3,269 of 4,002
How can I not see the bottom of the screen (where I have drawn a red line) which are the track's volume and skip controls? I would like to see only the album cover and nothing else Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2788.jpeg
    IMG_2788.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
May 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #3,270 of 4,002
I experienced this when I had no headphones plugged in. Max of 96khz and green LED. If it’s connected as a USB DAC or line out (or in my case with nothing connected - as I was just testing the capability) I don’t believe it does the full unfold.

same thing for me too, listening to Tidal ...

Attachments

• IMG_2786 2.jpeg
    IMG_2786 2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back