HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Jun 17, 2018 at 10:12 AM Post #3,811 of 6,628
Full screen image WARNING
20180617_220422.jpg
Very nice pairing I would say between R6, XD-05 w Burson V5i-D Opamp and HD598 , test track Silly Samba by Clark Terry (Chesky Records), wide and open soundstage , refined music instruments and placement ...

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018 at 9:29 PM Post #3,812 of 6,628
20180617_185620-02.jpeg

The sound is getting better and I am pleased with this companion. Lovely , awesome gadget !

Another thing observed, R6 can play my lossless songs via DLNA WD MediaServer very well and smooth.

Full Screen Image WARNING :ksc75smile:
20180617_120737.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #3,814 of 6,628
Jun 18, 2018 at 3:20 AM Post #3,816 of 6,628
From time to time my browser does not scale it and I need to use horisontal scroll to read long one line messages.
Please, use preview or put images under spoiler. Thank you!
Done as per your request. May be you should change your web browser image setting or another web broswers :darthsmile:

By the way R6 users, may i know if R6 front and rear screen had been screen protected ?

Do i need to apply another screen protector(s) which is not actually fit the screen?

Jun 18, 2018 at 7:21 AM Post #3,818 of 6,628
Done as per your request. May be you should change your web browser image setting or another web broswers :darthsmile:

By the way R6 users, may i know if R6 front and rear screen had been screen protected ?

Do i need to apply another screen protector(s) which is not actually fit the screen?
Front and rear have plastic screen protectors. The front screen is curved on the edge of the glass so screen protectors are usually small.

Jun 18, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #3,819 of 6,628
F*CK!!! STOP to post full size images!!!
May I request you couch your posts with a little less implied profanity. Forum moderators can delete posts or ban members who fail to follow forum guidelines.
I don't want you to lose your chance to express your valuable opinions and impressions on Head-Fi :L3000:

Cheers and Thanks!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Jun 18, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #3,820 of 6,628
Any idea or linky where said guide might reside? I have had no success finding one on Hiby site.
I suppose you will have to email to their service email.
I did email them a question on a particular usage of a function of the App. They supplied an answer, and I asked if I can find any user guide online (their website). But was told they don't.

Well, it irritates me a little frankly. Because I'd like to self-help myself if I have a query and not bother the Service Team. The only good thing is that they are quite prompt in their replies, so that doesn't bother me anyway.
Moving forward, I do hope they can grow as a company though. Imagine each of us sending an email to them.
This company has potential, I hope they use IGG/KS to learn and expand.

Long story above, to answer your query, write to them. :)

Jun 19, 2018 at 2:31 AM Post #3,821 of 6,628
May I request you couch your posts with a little less implied profanity. Forum moderators can delete posts or ban members who fail to follow forum guidelines.
I don't want you to lose your chance to express your valuable opinions and impressions on Head-Fi :L3000:

Cheers and Thanks!:beerchug:
-HK sends

I'm sorry for hard word. But please, try to understand my opinion. Preview and spoilers are worldwide good practice. If I want to see full size image then I click, if not I do nothins. And all are happy :)
Anyway, I'm sorry.

Jun 19, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #3,822 of 6,628
I'm sorry for hard word. But please, try to understand my opinion. Preview and spoilers are worldwide good practice. If I want to see full size image then I click, if not I do nothins. And all are happy :)
Anyway, I'm sorry.
I understand completely what you mean and I do agree with you. Sometimes the pictures are a bit overwhelming (but usually cool to look at) and it's better to use thumbnails. This new forum format makes it even harder to manage photos compare to the old forum structure (which I much preferred).
I just wanted to help make your time on the forum more pleasant! :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing you around the threads!

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:
-HK sends

P.S. - Really liking my R6! (to stay on topic)

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018 at 3:33 AM Post #3,823 of 6,628
Front and rear have plastic screen protectors. The front screen is curved on the edge of the glass so screen protectors are usually small.
Thanks for your reply. Since both sides had been screen protected. I will keep the other screen protectors as spare.

By the way, I experience intermittent WIFI disconnection , is it normal?

Jun 19, 2018 at 3:34 AM Post #3,824 of 6,628
I understand completely what you mean and I do agree with you. Sometimes the pictures are a bit overwhelming (but usually cool to look at) and it's better to use thumbnails. This new forum format makes it even harder to manage photos compare to the old forum structure (which I much preferred).
I just wanted to help make your time on the forum more pleasant! :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing you around the threads!

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:
-HK sends

P.S. - Really liking my R6! (to stay on topic)
I am sorry, I am noob in this forum and english is not my first language. As picture speaks thousand words.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #3,825 of 6,628
Thanks for your reply. Since both sides had been screen protected. I will keep the other screen protectors as spare.

By the way, I experience intermittent WIFI disconnection , is it normal?
Many have complaint about the weak wifi. I'm on my second unit but the wifi is the same for me. I have a Netgear nighthawk x6, that's the top of the line router or it was a few years ago, so wifi signal is good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back