HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Apr 2, 2018 at 9:27 PM Post #2,386 of 6,628
Hopefully your wait won't be as long as my wait for Massdrop's 6xx... August 13th. Gah. :confounded:

I am from singapore, and hiby is at HK I think, so in no time, I hope Can have it in my hands, “fingers crossed”.. But Joebloggs said it could be by the end of this month so. Your massdrop is totally on another level of waiting. Hope it arrives sooner than U expected! Cheers Homie.

Apr 3, 2018 at 2:01 AM Post #2,388 of 6,628
I think we are on the same boat now! Haha..
but remember this, there’s always a reward for those who wait. Lol!
The best thing we both can do is forget about it, but we won’t be able too as we’ll be reading this forum!

Apr 3, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #2,390 of 6,628
Hopefully your wait won't be as long as my wait for Massdrop's 6xx... August 13th. Gah. :confounded:

Man are they worth it though! I got mine recently (from the late November drop) and they've blown me away! Yes, the Sennheiser vice grip is a bit of a pain, but they sound so good that I'm enduring it :) They supposedly give in with use, so I'm hoping to stretch them in soon. Anyway they sound amazing, they look very handsome, and while it's a small detail, I really like the 3 dots above the earcups on the left side which makes it easy to tell the sides apart. My one gripe is that I think they could have included a nicer cable, but I can eventually replace that.

I was also afraid that I wouldn't be able to power them correctly with my setup, but I can enjoy them without turning up the volume to the max and they sound great. Using an SMSL IDEA DAC and a Topping NX1S Amp. I realize these are not the best components but since I ordered a HiBY R6 I figure I shouldn't upgrade my sources yet until I can try them with the R6. I did order a 2.5mm TRRS balanced cable for them so I can better enjoy the R6 when it arrives!

Apr 3, 2018 at 9:11 PM Post #2,393 of 6,628
Looks like they closed Indiegogo for purchasing the R6 yet still say there are still some left. I hope they reopen it.

Or maybe it will be available for sale from a regional distributor? :wink:

Apr 4, 2018 at 2:06 AM Post #2,395 of 6,628
Wow I only ordered mine on Monday evening. I must have one of the last ones with all the perks.

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #2,400 of 6,628
Just got it and its been fantastic so far, however I seem to have trouble changing my wallpaper. I don't seem to have the option to choose to set it on my lock screen or home screen, it just changes my lock screen.

20171206_215651_001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back