hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central
Jun 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #631 of 713

Hey, that reminds me whatcha up to these days?  I'm wrapping up a long overdue Liquid Glass review, after which I will most likely buy it.  Wanna listen sometime?  
smile.gif

smiley_thumb.gif
 Absolutely! Wanna see warrenpchi anyway...

Jun 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #635 of 713
So after using the Rockets in the office today, I realise my mistakes.
1) the stock ear tips are these weird mushy stuff that "crumples", deform and stick to any bit of skin to disallow me my deep insertion from last night

2) when deep insertion was achieved through some fiddling, the occlusion effect is very very real and painful in a short time

3) thus the stock tips are designed for sitting the body just outside the canal and my other mistake

4) the tri tabs is NOT useless...

The ear tips have to go. It would be either the sony hybrids or the RHA tips, I think.

Careful, my experience has been the Rockets are really tip sensitive and the wrong tips can drastically effect the sound.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Hi everyone. Dropping by. I'm so tired I don't know what else to say. Okay, bye.

I feel you. I'm making rounds in the SICU right now. It's half-past 10am, and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee.

Isn't that a bit too much? o_0

Jun 5, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #637 of 713
  Hey Tom, long time no see.

Good to see everyone again.

I feel you. I'm making rounds in the SICU right now. It's half-past 10am, and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee.

I usually finish 500 mL for breakfast, which would normally be very expensive, but I brew it myself the night before (too hot to drink hot coffee in the summer), so it's not as bad.

Isn't that a bit too much? o_0

No.

biggrin.gif

Greetings! Does your post suggest you just hit SoCal and then immediately hit the sack?! 
biggrin.gif

Not quite. I'm back in CA in July, but I'll be up in SF and not in LA, unfortunately.

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #638 of 713

Users who are viewing this thread

Back