1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central

Discussion in 'MuppetFace' started by muppetface, Sep 26, 2014.
First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48
Next

Last
  1. mosshorn

Nothing beats the feeling of coming home to something you don't have to upgrade :)

2. compoopers
    Speak for yourself. I'm waiting patiently for sexbots.

mosshorn likes this.
  3. Coq de Combat
    LOL, thanks guys. <3

4. DigitalFreak
    Wasn't there a 90s B movie about that? Some guys old model wife bot broke down and he couldn't replace her so he went out into some uncharted wilderness to find where the obsolete models go to shut down. His guide was a woman and he winds up falling in love with her.

5. mosshorn
    If you remember the name for this, let me know. Sounds like a good movie for whiskey night.

6. Silent One
    +1
    Or French bubbly...love a good romantic twist!

7. mosshorn

True story, I have never had "real" champagne. Sadly the one night a very wealthy friend of mine popped some bottles on New Year's, I was with a girl at another event. She isn't with me anymore, and I feel the champagne would have made a better night :p

8. Coq de Combat
    ****, I'd need someone to talk to right now... a friend...

9. Silent One
    [​IMG]

A friend beyond the friend I last saw you with?

10. Coq de Combat

11. Silent One
    I was thinking maybe you wanted to talk to someone other than your girlfriend. Sorry to hear the recent news. Retiring for the night but will look in on you tomorrow...take care.

12. DigitalFreak
    I'm having another bout of insomnia and depression on my end tonight. Any night owls out there?

13. Coq de Combat

14. maverickronin
    [​IMG]

That sucks man...

15. Coq de Combat

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48
Next

Last