hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central
Jul 3, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #649 of 713
Speak for yourself. I'm waiting patiently for sexbots.

Wasn't there a 90s B movie about that? Some guys old model wife bot broke down and he couldn't replace her so he went out into some uncharted wilderness to find where the obsolete models go to shut down. His guide was a woman and he winds up falling in love with her.

Jul 4, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #650 of 713
  Wasn't there a 90s B movie about that? Some guys old model wife bot broke down and he couldn't replace her so he went out into some uncharted wilderness to find where the obsolete models go to shut down. His guide was a woman and he winds up falling in love with her.

If you remember the name for this, let me know. Sounds like a good movie for whiskey night.

Jul 4, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #652 of 713
  +1
Or French bubbly...love a good romantic twist!

True story, I have never had "real" champagne. Sadly the one night a very wealthy friend of mine popped some bottles on New Year's, I was with a girl at another event. She isn't with me anymore, and I feel the champagne would have made a better night :p

Jul 25, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #654 of 713
rolleyes.gif

A friend beyond the friend I last saw you with?

Aug 4, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #656 of 713
  Silent One, I have no idea about what friend you're referring to, and for the record, I felt a bit depressed back there. I still am.

Back then it was depressed in general. A few days ago, my gf broke up with me because I was too depressed. And now I'm depressed over the fact that ... something else that will never go away.

I was thinking maybe you wanted to talk to someone other than your girlfriend. Sorry to hear the recent news. Retiring for the night but will look in on you tomorrow...take care.

Aug 4, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #659 of 713
frown.gif

That sucks man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back