1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central

Discussion in 'MuppetFace' started by muppetface, Sep 26, 2014.
First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. maverickronin

Hehe, those were the days.

2. Idsynchrono_24

Agreed on both counts. I mean... it's not like I had to wait months and months on end like you did for your custom Roxies either :l 

3. C.C.S.
    Got my admissions results from Whitman College today, and I am happy to announce that I will be finishing my undergraduate education there, as an English major. Big change coming up very soon.

maverickronin, Mimouille and gelocks like this.
  4. Mimouille
    FYI ID24, my Roxannes will soon be back from their 6th reshell. To give JH are break, my right ear changes very 6 months for some reason...reason for getting the 846.

I finished school in 2003 so you make me feel old.

5. DigitalFreak
    Holy crap, long time no see. How've you been my friend? I'v been worried about you.

6. DigitalFreak
    Don't complain, I graduated high school in 1988. If anything I'm the grandpa on here.

7. Mimouille
    Yeah but in Canada high school is like two years right? Year one moose hunting, year two speaking French with a funny accent.

8. maverickronin

Life just gets in the way sometimes.  Doing ok now though.

I think there's a class about Caribou tracking as well...

[​IMG]

9. gikigill
    You forgot maple syrup collecting for the third year.

10. C.C.S.
    You guys make it sound like Canada is even more cartoon-y than the version portrayed in "How I Met Your Mother."

11. gikigill
    Well they do have the "Eh Team".

12. maverickronin

It's ok.  They can make jokes about us too.

Given my location, corn fields and dairy farms might be a good place to start.

13. thatBeatsguy
    IMO I view it as about as cartoony as the version depicted in South Park. Canada eh.

14. DigitalFreak
    You guys forgot ice hockey. igloos,curling, beavers, and Tim Horton's coffee. By the way, the third and final year of high school is solely devoted to beer drinking and eating tons of pizza. Such fond memories.

15. DigitalFreak
    Oh please, Terrance and Phillip are so last year.

First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last