1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central

Discussion in 'MuppetFace' started by muppetface, Sep 26, 2014.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
  1. compoopers
    wow, so many familiar names here!

2. C.C.S.
    The thread has become a little bit livelier these last few days. I like it. It's enjoyable to come here and see that people are talking a little bit again.

3. DigitalFreak
    That's because some of the old guard has started to post. Its kind of nice to see. Its nice to see you back maverick, we all missed you

4. maverickronin

Thanks.

BTW, what are those kanji/hanzi in your custom title?  Google wasn't much help.

5. DigitalFreak
    The Chinese characters are my real name in Chinese. It was added for giggles by one of the mods. It says town eagle.

6. thatBeatsguy
    Must be a name or something. I know a teeny bit of Chinese myself.

OMG I WAS RIGHT

7. DigitalFreak
    Ha ha, me and Warren were having a few yucks online and him knowing my real name decided to throw it onto my profile and see what would happen. The first week I got a few PMs from people writing in Chinese. They were amused when I told them I was a whitey.

8. maverickronin

So how do you even translate a western name into Chinese?  Is it just phonetic?

9. DigitalFreak
    No idea, it was Warren who translated it.

10. jgray91

Oh wow, look who's back. Glad to see you around again.

11. DigitalFreak
    Question guys, I just came from the K712 impressions thread. Somebody just reported in saying their brand new K712 is tagged with assembled in Slovakia. When the heck did AKG/Harmon Kardon cut a deal with the Slovaks?!?!! I thought all K712s were assembled in Austria?

12. Mimouille
    Warren really played you...the characters actually means "old fart who enjoys intercourse with goats". Hanzi are very concise.

13. DigitalFreak
    Who you calling old Mimsy?!?!?!?!
    [​IMG] 

14. maverickronin

I thought they'd all moved it all to China now.  That's what my K601 says.

15. Mimouille
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last