hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central
Apr 20, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #451 of 713
  I do miss the days when MF would just nonchalantly declare that she had X TOTL phone coming in lol. Like it ain' t no thing. Miss reading her evolving impressions on stuff too, but eh, she's probably busy with actual important **** these days lol

Hehe, those were the days.

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #452 of 713
  Works for me, but I am not so demanding on frequency flatness.

I will give Layla and Angie a try, but I am really not liking the aspect / fit. Plus I hate giving JH money.

Agreed on both counts. I mean... it's not like I had to wait months and months on end like you did for your custom Roxies either :l 

Apr 20, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #453 of 713
Got my admissions results from Whitman College today, and I am happy to announce that I will be finishing my undergraduate education there, as an English major. Big change coming up very soon.

Apr 21, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #456 of 713
FYI ID24, my Roxannes will soon be back from their 6th reshell. To give JH are break, my right ear changes very 6 months for some reason...reason for getting the 846.

I finished school in 2003 so you make me feel old.

Don't complain, I graduated high school in 1988. If anything I'm the grandpa on here.

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #458 of 713
  Holy crap, long time no see. How've you been my friend? I'v been worried about you.

Life just gets in the way sometimes.  Doing ok now though.

Yeah but in Canada high school is like two years right? Year one moose hunting, year two speaking French with a funny accent.

I think there's a class about Caribou tracking as well...

evil_smiley.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #460 of 713
You guys make it sound like Canada is even more cartoon-y than the version portrayed in "How I Met Your Mother."

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #462 of 713
  You guys make it sound like Canada is even more cartoon-y than the version portrayed in "How I Met Your Mother."

It's ok.  They can make jokes about us too.

Given my location, corn fields and dairy farms might be a good place to start.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #464 of 713
You guys forgot ice hockey. igloos,curling, beavers, and Tim Horton's coffee. By the way, the third and final year of high school is solely devoted to beer drinking and eating tons of pizza. Such fond memories.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #465 of 713
  IMO I view it as about as cartoony as the version depicted in South Park. Canada eh.

Oh please, Terrance and Phillip are so last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back