Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!!
Dec 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #61 of 117
Audio technicas if you want to take your bass to the extreme and still have great sound quality. Beyers if you want better sound quality and great bass,just not that deep vibrating bass you get with the Pro700's

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #62 of 117
So the audio technicas have a slight bass advantage because that's really what they are made for and the Beyers are going to have a slight quality advantage because they are made to use to Monitor and record music. While the Pro700's are made for DJ's and bass/beat driven music.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #63 of 117
Gotcha willitblend man this is annoying, haha because the cheapest for the beyers are usually $300 so nearly $100 price drop is good, but i get in this case price isn't a factor for what your need are..
God damn i wish these two headphones could be infused together to make the ultimate headphone 

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #64 of 117
Actually the retail price of the Pro700Mk2 is $230 and the Beyers retail for I think $250. So the two actually are regular very close in price. It all depends on where you buy from. $300 for the Beyers is too much. I've seen the Pro700 MK2 on Amazon for $400. You just have to make sure to not get ripped off because some places/people will charge you much more than the regular/retail price. What you found the Beyers for at the cheapest is normal price. The Pro700 Mk2 at $180 is $50 off retail. So you save more with the Pro700's.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #65 of 117
And make sure you buy from a reputable dealer. I saw on the news today someone got their headphones and received them in a case with three cans of tuna in them and the headphones nowhere to be seen ^.^

Dec 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #66 of 117
And make sure you buy from a reputable dealer. I saw on the news today someone got their headphones and received them in a case with three cans of tuna in them and the headphones nowhere to be seen ^.^

LOL! nomnomnom! yummy :)

hahaha... i also loved the valuable input from 2gumby2 throwing out a $1,500 pair of neutral headphones into a discussion about $200 budget bassy headphones. verrrryyyy helpful! lol 
tongue.gif

Dec 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #68 of 117
money4me247 lol i know right, i guess it's alright because other people will be coming here for advice and it might help someone out.

willitblend Thanks bro, If there is any chance you could PM me some reputable links to the best prices on the adio technicas pro700mk2s that would be awesome!

Jan 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #74 of 117
The M50 pads are usually recommended. But personally I think it makes them more uncomfortable because they are sort of a weird fit. The M50 pads are oval and the Pro700 pads are circular. They are a loose fit,not loose enough to fall off but pretty loose. And it makes them look weird. What I did was stuff the stock pads with cotton balls. The headband will also stretch over time and make them more comfy. That's just what I recommend. And in all honestly I don't find these as uncomfortable as people say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back