Help me choose between Fanny Wangs 3000 Series V Beats by Dre Solo (HD)
Jun 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #16 of 39
i feel its more like 400% overpayment if you get the solo's

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM Post #17 of 39
Jun 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #18 of 39
well it took me a few months to start liking the vmoda look but I will probably come up with a few more ideas later but what comes too the top of my head are the shure srh840, audio technica ath m50 (sound professionals removable cable variant and comes in 3 colors), and the aiaiai tma1 but the bass could be considered overwhelming with them.

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #19 of 39
Thanks for all the great advice!

I was browsing the V-Moda site and fell in love with the Nero LP design, i looked into them and found they lack sound quality compared to the LP2 and M80, but when i went back and looked at the M80's i actually quite like them!

Thanks for all the help i think i have settled on the M80's :D

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #20 of 39
Jun 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #22 of 39
How about the hd25-1 II do you like how they look? They're excellent in sound and very portable.

Jun 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #23 of 39
Quote:
Wow i do like them! how do they compare to the M80?

They have a bit more bass, but it punches less. It's more of the rattle bass than the punch bass. That being said, it doesn't really sacrifice much clarity. Like the M-80, they were very, very surprising when it came to sound quality when they hit. Most expected them to be muddy messes like the Beats. But they sound great for most genres of music. The M-80 are just a little bit better in each area, but the fact that these are circumaural do give them the edge in comfort. 

Quote:
There good headphones but I think the m80s sound better, I would get the m80s and a shield kit or wait till the m100. theres also the aiaiai tma1 but I don't think it sounds as good as the m80

I wouldn't recommend the Aiaiai TMA1. They just don't compare to the M-80 or the MS 400 in any way. They're good, and certainly a good supplement, but they're too dark and too veiled for most. They have impact, but then they cover up a lot of the fun aspects of music that traditionally sounds great with bass.

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #28 of 39
Why not just wait for the M-100s to come out, where you can get the best of both worlds? That's what I'm doing, anyways.

I'd advise against the PRO700mk2 unless you are willing to go an extra mile to make them better. They can be incredibly uncomfortable unless you put cotton under the pads. However, if you mod them correctly, they are comfy, attractive, portable, ludicrously bassy, and so durable you could run them over with a bus and they would be undamaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back