1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone, im new and i need some suggestions

1. simonhou886
    Hi,
       My gf just bought me a pair of se846 as gift. can anyone suggest me a good music player for it? I am now thinking about AK100II. anyone tried such combination before?

2. spook76

How much storage do you think you will need? Do you plan on playing high resolution music (above 24/48)? You can ask on the SE846 thread. We are a lively bunch.
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/675219/shure-se846-impressions-thread/4880_20#post_10763938

Also, be very careful picking a source as the SE846 has an incredibly low input impedance of 9ohms.

Finally, great girlfriend she sounds like marriage material.

3. simonhou886
    thank you for replying me, i actually know nothing about those. just wanna to find a fine looking player that can give me amazing musics since i got such a good pair of IEMs. and i will go and read the thread now.

at last, yeah i love my gf, im def gonna get married with her :D

4. spook76

Just go ahead a post your question on the thread. That way you will get plenty of opinions to judge from before deciding. That is the greatness of a forum like Head-Fi.

5. Ivabign
    Does she have a sister? [​IMG]