Hello everyone, im new and i need some suggestions
Aug 2, 2014 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

simonhou886

New Head-Fier
Hi,
   My gf just bought me a pair of se846 as gift. can anyone suggest me a good music player for it? I am now thinking about AK100II. anyone tried such combination before?

Aug 2, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi,
   My gf just bought me a pair of se846 as gift. can anyone suggest me a good music player for it? I am now thinking about AK100II. anyone tried such combination before?

How much storage do you think you will need? Do you plan on playing high resolution music (above 24/48)? You can ask on the SE846 thread. We are a lively bunch.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/675219/shure-se846-impressions-thread/4880_20#post_10763938

Also, be very careful picking a source as the SE846 has an incredibly low input impedance of 9ohms.

Finally, great girlfriend she sounds like marriage material.

Aug 2, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 5
thank you for replying me, i actually know nothing about those. just wanna to find a fine looking player that can give me amazing musics since i got such a good pair of IEMs. and i will go and read the thread now.

at last, yeah i love my gf, im def gonna get married with her :D

Aug 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #4 of 5
thank you for replying me, i actually know nothing about those. just wanna to find a fine looking player that can give me amazing musics since i got such a good pair of IEMs. and i will go and read the thread now.

Just go ahead a post your question on the thread. That way you will get plenty of opinions to judge from before deciding. That is the greatness of a forum like Head-Fi.

Aug 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #5 of 5

Does she have a sister? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back