HEDD Announces HEDDphone With AMT Technology
Dec 22, 2023 at 7:32 PM Post #4,366 of 4,488
Those of you who have removed the stock headband: do the 2 metal bars holding the height adjusting mechanism stay together or do you have to find a way to keep them together? Maybe wrapping some tape around them?

What is the cost of the Vesper leather pads?

Dec 22, 2023 at 7:59 PM Post #4,367 of 4,488
Those of you who have removed the stock headband: do the 2 metal bars holding the height adjusting mechanism stay together or do you have to find a way to keep them together? Maybe wrapping some tape around them?

What is the cost of the Vesper leather pads?

I didn't remove the stock headband and I haven't seen anyone in this thread do that, but I did cut into the covering and remove the foam inside. So now it's just a thin metal band and I have a leather strap under that.

See this post for details.

Dec 22, 2023 at 9:17 PM Post #4,368 of 4,488
https://shop.zmfheadphones.com/collections/pads/products/crescent-snap

This works well for the Heddphone 1's headband. However I find with time the (ZMF Crescent Snap) inbuilt relief will soften, whether that's due to the Hedd's massive weight and size, I don't know. But it means the Heddphone 2 is over the horizon when this headband cover stops cutting it... for now I have no comfort issues with the Hedd besides weight of course.

Dec 22, 2023 at 11:55 PM Post #4,370 of 4,488
The build quality of the Heddphone v1 is.. atrocious…

Dec 23, 2023 at 5:13 AM Post #4,371 of 4,488
The One is so great. Like, if you want a really great tonality and excellent technicalities in equal measures, the One is the one of those headphones to get.

Unrelated- i went ham on the headband; removed the pleather and all the cushioning, cleaned up the residue from the glue left over and added a ZMF Pliot pad to the

naked spring steel. One is much more comfy now and I'm v happy i got rid of the pleather. I have genuine leather earpads on order for Vesper Audio as well.

Adding pics:

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0276.JPG
I just checked the Vesper Audio website. They do not post any prices or any ordering details. I also see that they have two different looking pads. Are they different from each other? How much are their pass and what are their shipping charges like?

Dec 23, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #4,372 of 4,488
See post# 4,344. He says he removed the entire headband and is using a ZMF pilot pad in its place.

He didn't, he just says he removed the cushion and covering.

Unrelated- i went ham on the headband; removed the pleather and all the cushioning, cleaned up the residue from the glue left over and added a ZMF Pliot pad to the

Dec 23, 2023 at 7:28 AM Post #4,373 of 4,488
I just checked the Vesper Audio website. They do not post any prices or any ordering details. I also see that they have two different looking pads. Are they different from each other? How much are their pass and what are their shipping charges like?

You have to email them. There's a lot of options you can choose from. I think i paid 140 in total.

Dec 23, 2023 at 7:32 AM Post #4,374 of 4,488
You have to email them. There's a lot of options you can choose from. I think i paid 140 in total.
Thanks. Do you recall how much was just for the pads? And where are they shipping from? TIA.

Dec 23, 2023 at 7:43 AM Post #4,375 of 4,488
Thanks. Do you recall how much was just for the pads? And where are they shipping from? TIA.

Sorry, it was 104$ in total w 20$ shipping, so 84$ for the pads alone. Oh ..and they ship from California

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023 at 3:04 PM Post #4,376 of 4,488
If I want listen the H1 in xlr balanced mode could I use my balanced cables made for Audeze with the H1?

Dec 25, 2023 at 4:16 AM Post #4,378 of 4,488
Works fine however I believe it inverts polarity due to the wiring in the headphone connectors being slightly different.
What is the best solution to this problem for those who want to go xlr balanced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back