Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Mar 10, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #1,158 of 1,734
I know that this is a very long thread but there is much info directly relating to your question back in the middle somewhere. Please try searching a bit more.
If you need more info about Hearyourself.com/Alien ears, you can PM me or call Andre at Hearyourself.com

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #1,159 of 1,734
How do you compare your soundmagics to the Hearyourself C-3 customs?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #1,161 of 1,734
It's my Birthday!!! And my customs arrived today!!!
2 1/2 weeks from the time Hearyourself received my impressions.
The fit is perfect and first impressions are that I think this was a very good choice!
Nice job on my artwork! I will get some photos up tomorrow. Right now it is time to rediscover some fine music!

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM Post #1,163 of 1,734
Well... here are a few photos of my newly acquired C3's. I am liking them!
What stands out for me is the detail and separation I now hear in the music. I can hear the strings being plucked on guitars and the actual thump of the bass drum! Nice!!!
The cable feels a little fragile. Maybe I'm just used to the thick wires of most universal IEM's.
Tried em with the FiiO E5 and my iBasso T2 and I have to go with the T2. Anyone else have a suggestion for an amp to pair with the C3's?

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM Post #1,164 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by fzsrv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...The cable feels a little fragile. Maybe I'm just used to the thick wires of most universal IEM's...

Color combi r very classic, black faceplates always look nice and the logo is rather "unique"...nice pair there
beyersmile.png

Trust me, u'll find out the cables're more durable than they look and they're better at cable management than the thick standard ones.

P.S. Nice clean shot from a G10!

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #1,165 of 1,734
x2 on the cables, Very flexible, no microphonics, and interchangeable with Westone ES series cables as well as Ultimate Ears custom cables so there are cables availl. in two lengths and five colors.

Wicked !!! I mostly run my C-3's off of my Travagans Colors Amp ( Link Above in sponsor section) I ilke it for all around use. Small, Rechargeable, quality accessories, and excellent SQ.

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #1,166 of 1,734
P.S. Nice clean shot from a G10![/QUOTE]

The G10 is a great camera!

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #1,168 of 1,734
Tell us a little about them. Which ones did you get?
Any artwork? I got just the clear icy blue C-3's with no artwork but then everyone started getting creative.
Be sure to post some pics when you get them. ( if you ever take them out of your ears)

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #1,170 of 1,734
hi Boomy,

I got the C3s.. My design is like DesperateGhost's. One side is black with a white cross and another side is white with a black cross.

I have been wanting this design for a long time, i hope it comes out awesome!

will post more when it arrives (yes, i will take pics).
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back