Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
May 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #3,991 of 5,187
And yeah, you really don't look professional when you're wearing your headphones backward in a studio. Fail.

You're expecting too much. A vocalist does not need accurate stereo reproduction to record vocals. Same with DJs. Though I would concede that a DJ should at least know that if his headphones are on backwards, a cue in the left ear is playing on the right channel.

Sometimes it's more practical to have the cord on the right side while monitoring, or while laying down vocals. To reach my drink, hold my blunt, more comfortably turn, or whatever. It doesn't mean I fail. It means I'm mindful of my craft and not a dogmatic pouch of feminine wash.

May 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #3,992 of 5,187
Pics of people wearing headphones slightly odd (a start)

Quote:
This last post as a very high ratio of headphones worn backward. The last two are the most shocking. Isn't obvious on the AKG which side they go? And yeah, you really don't look professional when you're wearing your headphones backward in a studio. Fail.

And yeah, Lil Wayne looks like a farce. Man, this guy's got issues.

May 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #3,995 of 5,187
Quote:
Pics of people wearing headphones slightly odd (a start)

Red is right, he is correct, lol.

Ardilla will never run out of these pictures! argh

I hope you guys are not flipping the pictures horizontally to make it looks like if they're wearing their headphones backwards. On a fashion model I understand how they can make that mistake though, it's not like they are even listening to the thing.

May 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #3,996 of 5,187
86b278a9_mad-headphone-sniffer--large-msg-116955025445.jpeg
 ​
 ​

​
 ​

May 29, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #4,003 of 5,187

Users who are viewing this thread

Back