Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
May 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #996 of 5,187
Quote:
There was a previous thread that got deleted by mods because it had nudity in it. We're just trying to avoid that outcome so error on the side of caution more than anything else. I'm sure there are quite a few people that wouldn't mind it, but there are those who might. End goal is to keep the thread alive so no nudity as a rule. Not really getting into social standards or offensiveness.

Quote:

[size=medium]
Nobody knows.

But I guess genitals, nipples and bare butts are regarded as "nudity".... Only thing that counts is that it is fun and that no administrator shuts us down with reference to "offencive posts", as happened with the previous thread (see link at post #1)
[/size]

I guess whatever the general forums rules are used as the guideline for posting "offensive" material? I can't find the forum rules/agreement--where is it located? I know it pops up when you first register, but that was a while ago and I can't remember the details.

I for one, find some human beings' definition of what's offensive quite silly. Overall, I think human civilization still has a lot of growing up and maturing to do.

Quote:

Just...wow. No excessive make-up. No crass display of pretentious sexualization. Just natural beauty, serene confidence, and a great sense of understated and tasteful style. This is what classy is all about.

May 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #999 of 5,187

Quote:

Just...wow. No excessive make-up. No crass display of pretentious sexualization. Just natural beauty, serene confidence, and a great sense of understated and tasteful style. This is what classy is all about.

That is a wonderful description.

She is not hiding behind a veil of society's desire, but rather she is modestly showing who she really is. Beauty comes not from makeup or clothing, but from the person showing others what beauty really is.

May 21, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #1,001 of 5,187

Quote:

That is a wonderful description.

She is not hiding behind a veil of society's desire, but rather she is modestly showing who she really is. Beauty comes not from makeup or clothing, but from the person showing others what beauty really is.

Her looks and natural sense of style made her really resemble a french girl, despite the YT account saying England.
Even tho we have a high percentage of beautiful girls in my country.., there is something special about that continental natural beauty that attracts me more then anything.  

May 21, 2011 at 2:34 AM Post #1,002 of 5,187

May 21, 2011 at 3:20 AM Post #1,003 of 5,187

Quote:

I guess whatever the general forums rules are used as the guideline for posting "offensive" material? I can't find the forum rules/agreement--where is it located? I know it pops up when you first register, but that was a while ago and I can't remember the details.

I for one, find some human beings' definition of what's offensive quite silly. Overall, I think human civilization still has a lot of growing up and maturing to do.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back