Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jan 10, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #107 of 5,187

Quote:
Quote:

she is excellent!

I agree
biggrin.gif

*please don't get this thread locked too (you know who you are)
angry_face.gif

Jan 10, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #110 of 5,187

Quote:
^ Your picture frightens me.
ph34r.gif
eek.gif

biggrin.gif
   ...OK, so here's another one:

edit: ordered...  i am super picky about female singers, as they are my favorite "genre" and hardly ever find any that i like, but this woman is awesome! so glad you posted this photo! thanks a lot!
love that australian accent that bleeds through..

i have never heard of missy higgins ^ until just now, and i do believe i may be ordering some music tonight.. thanks for that!

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:34 AM Post #111 of 5,187

Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif
of course

Now why does that look slightly like Kaylee...

Summer Glau always intrigued me a smidge more than Jewel Staite - although she's way more compelling in Dollhouse.  I think she's in the new show 'The Cape' - but I haven't seen anymore previews of it with her in it.

Jan 11, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #112 of 5,187
Jan 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #114 of 5,187

Quote:
Wearing headphones over hair is really stupid making many of the pictures totally false. Also wonder why half of the people here act like who never saw tits...

I always tell girls who I let use my headphones to push their hair back out from under the cups. Most of them are happy too, but some just look at me like I'm stupid cause what does their hair have to do with it. I kinda feel theirs a disconnect with most consumers that  they don't understand what effects what they hear OR that they just don't care.

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #116 of 5,187

Quote:

I don't think anyone noted the Princess Leia thing going on in this pic from the first page.

princess_leia.jpg

Leia is wearing PS 9000s here.  Grado went to a behind the neck style here with advanced semi-open hair-baffle cups.  The large size is for a more spacious sound soundstage. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back