Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jan 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #92 of 5,187
don't know the lady but the headphones in the bottom picture are the Audio Tech M50's 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #96 of 5,187

Quote:
why that expression, such an annoying looking person otherwise.. :<

I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?

Jan 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #99 of 5,187
Quote:
why that expression, such an annoying looking person otherwise.. :<

I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?

Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.

EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..

Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.

Jan 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #102 of 5,187
greatdane - is that melody gardot in that photo? 

also.. ill join the club of what i believe is the 2nd person to put  a photo of themselves up...

here is a photo of me wearing my sennheiser OMX 980's.   you can see the cord if you look closely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back