Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jan 14, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #127 of 5,187
Alright, here's the vid I was looking for when I found that pic of Bruce.

Can anybody tell me what phones Steve is wearing in this vid? Looks like Bruce and Nicko are wearing the same ones, but not sure what they are. I barely saw Janick and Dave's in here so I have no clue there.

Jan 19, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #130 of 5,187
Jan 19, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #133 of 5,187
saw this at fred meyers today on a birthday card, had to make an account to share :).

I assume most here know what these are, I've happily owned them a week after wanting them for a year.

Jan 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #134 of 5,187

'Cuz she is moar hott?
Quote:

Quote:

I agree. Seriously, is there anything more annoying than these pathetic attention-whoring teens posing?

Why the outburst? I don't see why pretty girls couldn't take pics of themselves, and I'm a bit annoyed because I almost thought that you directed that at me. But since I'm not attention-whoring in head-fi (eek I posted one picture shoot me (even if I did I'm a guy (NOW I'm attention whoring))) I won't take offence (although you're entitled to have an opinion your post was both immature and unreasonably aggressive). I think she's pretty, that's all.EDIT: I know I'm being a bit of an asswipe now too, but I hope your nickname isn't linked to your IRL name or e-mail address too because I found a question where you're asking why is your semen so yellow when it dries up.. And it's a bit weird that you have a picture of a geisha in your PhotoBucket although she's clearly a model and a professional attention-whore. Or the pics of girl anime/game characters if you wouldn't enjoy looking at women..Wait, you've uploaded a few pretty pictures into this very thread, so why isn't this particular lady in your opinion allowed to show up in a picture? Because she has a rack/lots of make-up? I just don't see your reasoning.

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM Post #135 of 5,187
Enjoying some high end equipment :)

(Fellow head-fi'er's rig)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back