Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Aug 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #4,832 of 5,187
Quote:

Neither do i. I just dont appreciate this type of humor. Νeither this type of sensuality.

A girl spreads her legs. What more common, cliche and least imaginitive, intruiging way is there to attract a man?

Just lame.

It is the most devastating and persuasive sexual 'come on' that a girl has in her arsenal; it is a quick and fail-proof way for her to get what she wants. If her target is of healthy mind and body then the result is guaranteed, and it has been this way since Adam and Eve. This move is straight to the ....[point], it is direct, honest and it saves time and money.
"Just lame." [ ??!! ] I'll give you an analogy from the world of headphones. Why should one spend years of one's life piddling with the low and/or middle ranking headphones when this waste of an effort and money usually leads to the purchase of a top end headphones. Why not cut the preliminaries and get T1, W3000ANV or TH900 or similar top quality cans straight away ? Why not get to the Aladdin's cave quick ?

Aug 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #4,833 of 5,187
Well, that analogy sucks. Think about it for a while and you'll hopefully notice that. = )

Aug 4, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #4,834 of 5,187
Quote:
Well, that analogy sucks. Think about it for a while and you'll hopefully notice that. = )

Not at all. Many audiophiles would say that listening to good music on excellent headphones equals the sexual pleasure. And this from a dictionary -
"eargasm" [ear orgasm]  : 1. noun. The sensation one gets while hearing a dramatic climax in music. 
                                      2. noun. The climax of musical excitement. 
                                      3. verb. To have an eargasm.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/thesaurus.php?term=ear+orgasm

http://theweek.com/article/index/210910/how-listening-to-good-music-is-like-having-sex

- and this gem - http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/42767

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #4,836 of 5,187
Not at all. Many audiophiles would say that listening to good music on excellent headphones equals the sexual pleasure. And this from a dictionary -
"eargasm" [ear orgasm]  : 1. noun. The sensation one gets while hearing a dramatic climax in music. 
                                      2. noun. The climax of musical excitement. 
                                      3. verb. To have an eargasm.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/thesaurus.php?term=ear+orgasm

http://theweek.com/article/index/210910/how-listening-to-good-music-is-like-having-sex

- and this gem - http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/42767

I'm not arguuing about that, I'm saying that the analogy you wrote sucked, the fact that analogy was about headphones didn't suck. This really isn't a place to get any deeper into this area, so I'll just let it go if you don't understand...

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #4,837 of 5,187
Neither do i. I just dont appreciate this type of humor. Νeither this type of sensuality.

A girl spreads her legs. What more common, cliche and least imaginitive, intruiging way is there to attract a man?

Just lame.

It is the most devastating and persuasive sexual 'come on' that a girl has in her arsenal; it is a quick and fail-proof way for her to get what she wants. If her target is of healthy mind and body then the result is guaranteed, and it has been this way since Adam and Eve. This move is straight to the ....[point], it is direct, honest and it saves time and money.
"Just lame." [ ??!! ] I'll give you an analogy from the world of headphones. Why should one spend years of one's life piddling with the low and/or middle ranking headphones when this waste of an effort and money usually leads to the purchase of a top end headphones. Why not cut the preliminaries and get T1, W3000ANV or TH900 or similar top quality cans straight away ? Why not get to the Aladdin's cave quick ?

I did. Started with LCD2.2 then went str8 to LCD3. Start with Schitt Mjolnir/Gungnir.
Always try to research to find good stuff and do that first. Saves a lot of money in the long run.
I am in headphone hifi nirvana and until I really feel a need to try to upgrade I am really happy with these cans. Re-discovering all my music in fact. Excuse me got the urge to listen to Al Marconi... :0)

Aug 5, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #4,838 of 5,187
Quote:
This really isn't a place to get any deeper into this area

+1 
smile.gif

Aug 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #4,840 of 5,187
Aug 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #4,842 of 5,187
Quote:

Skanks like this make me want to f-ing puke.

Literally, she is spewing ignorance, i can almost taste the filth.

It's a picture of a girl with headphones on making a face, yet you are able to extract the knowledge that she is spewing ignorance. I'm glad you are banned.

Quote:

I agree, talk about lower class society. I could apply make-up better than this person. Her taste in clothes are bad (Cheap top with tacky belt). Hair has been over thinned (some unqualified beautician).

People should know how to dress and apply make-up to enhance not to degrade oneself.

People like this is one of the reasons I look into family background before dating.

Not regarding style, this girl is in great freaking shape. Probably belonging to the upper 1% regarding fitness of US people. Why don't you show us a high-class picture of yourself. 

Wow these first 20 pages of this thread are great!

Aug 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #4,843 of 5,187
It's a picture of a girl with headphones on making a face, yet you are able to extract the knowledge that she is spewing ignorance. I'm glad you are banned.

Not regarding style, this girl is in great freaking shape. Probably belonging to the upper 1% regarding fitness of US people. Why don't you show us a high-class picture of yourself. 

Wow these first 20 pages of this thread are great!

Lol those posts are like a year and a half old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back