Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Aug 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #4,847 of 5,187
Quote:
Why should I buy a pair of crappy headphones ?

I'm sure this was a friendly jab!  But I actually have wondered  the P5's.  Loved them when I first heard them, until I discovered Head-Fi and all the other options to explore!   Anyway, I think it's all relative. Sound sig is not my cup of tea, but I can see many owners enjoying it.  And the B&W build quality and style is probably very pleasing to professionals who don't want to walk around with Apple ear buds in their ears.  There are a lot of phones I would call crappy before the P5's.

Aug 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #4,848 of 5,187
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.

Aug 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #4,849 of 5,187
I do find the P5 one of the most comfortable and best isolating on-ears that I've ever tried though.

Aug 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #4,850 of 5,187
Quote:
Yeah I don't think they're bad, but they are disappointing when you consider that they are coming from B&W, makers of some of the world's most legendary speakers, so you'd expect something similarly astounding. B&O did a bit better, but the only speaker company that really hit the bullseye with their first headphones is KEF.

True, disappointing, especially if you've listened to their Diamond series speakers, or even their car audio systems.  Another disappointment in my opinion, is their home theater sound bar.

Aug 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #4,851 of 5,187
Quote:
Why should I buy a pair of crappy headphones ?

Calm down m8! It was supposed to be a joke, read blueangel2323's previous post and relax. We already know this isn't the recommendation thread!
biggrin.gif

I won't argue on the cans, this isn't the right place.
wink.gif

Anyway, back on topic!

d7J1X78.jpg

maybe a repost...?

Yubin
eKFUdYf.gif

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #4,852 of 5,187

Written and illustrated by me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back