Headphones for Friends/Family?
May 28, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #18 of 23
I use my HD202 to recruit... Still on-going but few are very interested, got a guy to buy it too (although i'm selling it xD)

In ears, cx300? they seem to have a big brand name, different colours, bassy... Which goes with the mainstream quite well maybe?

May 28, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #19 of 23

Quote:

So if someone says please suggest a compact car, you're going to suggest an 18 wheeler?  It's just a waste of space and derails the thread.  Mission accomplished.

I think you're really just being nitpicky. I mean I simply added on to my in ear headphone suggestion that the portapros could be a good choice if they like the looks, even though I already suggested an in ear headphone. Why are you so mad about this?

May 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #20 of 23
Oh also the klipsch s4s seem like a good deal with good comfort and look cool. There is a white version and a black version and they might like the white version, I think it looks nice. I plan on getting the black or white version later.

May 29, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #22 of 23

Quote:
The S4s are not much of an improvement over the original brands the OP mentioned. There are much better values out there for friends and family. Looking cool has little to do with good sound. I auditioned the S4s once, and they are not really a good value for friends and family. They were popular here once, but since then, there have been many new models in the price range that outperform them.  I suggest checking Joker's massive IEM thread for suggestions.

The reason why I'm including fashion as a factor is because the TS stated looks were important -.-.

May 29, 2011 at 9:20 AM Post #23 of 23
also it is easier to hook people in with good looking headphones/in-ears. Got to do it progressively :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back