Headphone suggestions Sennheiser beyerdynamics akg hifiman would have pristine highs and mids?
Jan 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

headphone4me

New Head-Fier
Just curious for info to get a new set of cans. I have denon D5000 with Meier stepdance which Sounds perfect. I have a schiit LYR sounds very good more smooth heavier bass. I would like a set of cans that have the very best mids and highs for the money $200-$600 but not lack bass.

I will be getting ALO RX mkiii CLAS combo also. I realize everything does not sound the same with all these choices. My problem is I would like it a little more portable to move from one location to another ie CLAS mkiii and something that sounds good with that setup. Source will be ipad ipod because they go with me most of the time.

These headphones are only what I have stumbled on suggestions welcome.

AkG q701, Sennheiser ??, beyer DT880, DT990, hifiman he-400. I listen mostly to rock, classical, some jazz, blues, country. The high hats and brushes, fingers on strings I like to hear the details. Sorry I am not sure this is the right way to describe it I hope it is understandable though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back