Headphone Sightings 2
Nov 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #10,156 of 12,415
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand This is why the thread is titled "Headphone Sightings 2" Because the first one was closed from pages and pages of off topic b***s talk.  

You complaining about people complaining about Beats is like the adolescent girls on facebook posting about how they hate how other girls post annoying things on facebook.  No offense, I felt like I was obligated to beat your simile.

Nov 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #10,157 of 12,415
  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand This is why the thread is titled "Headphone Sightings 2" Because the first one was closed from pages and pages of off topic b***s talk.  

You complaining about people complaining about Beats is like the adolescent girls on facebook posting about how they hate how other girls post annoying things on facebook.  No offense, I felt like I was obligated to beat your simile.

Yeaaahhhh lets all try and stay on topic eh? 

I've been seeing quite a number of Porta Pros around lately, maybe like 4 in a week, is it just me or are they making a comeback?

Nov 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #10,158 of 12,415
Ever since they updated the model to include the Apple controls on the cable, I have been seeing more of them around as well. Never actually heard one myself yet though. :p

Nov 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #10,163 of 12,415
my friend has the aviators by skull candy and my other friend has the grade sr80i's. both wear em to school. 

plenty of beats. plenty of ibuds

Nov 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #10,164 of 12,415
  Lol. Apparently, SE215 is huge in Singapore according one of my friends. He has one too.

I'm also surprised to hear about Shure's popularity in Singapore. My non-audiophile brother is studying abroad over there, and when his last pair of headphones broke, he went to Jaben (on my referral) to find a replacement, and walked out with the SE215 LTD. Perhaps one of you here has seen him around.   

Nov 6, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #10,165 of 12,415
I'm also surprised to hear about Shure's popularity in Singapore. My non-audiophile brother is studying abroad over there, and when his last pair of headphones broke, he went to Jaben (on my referral) to find a replacement, and walked out with the SE215 LTD. Perhaps one of you here has seen him around.   

Is he Caucasian? So far I've only seen asian people using se215s. The Caucasians ive seen use EarPods, m50s and Bose quietcomfort models

Nov 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #10,166 of 12,415
I'll start us off on the right path.

I saw an HD25 on a guy clicking his fingers and bopping his head up and down the other day at the train station. Now you go.

Nov 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #10,169 of 12,415
Bumped into a friend who has Mad Dogs 3.2 in school. His face when I picked out Alpha Dogs I had just picked up earlier out of my bag was priceless. Not necessarily a sighting, but figured it would be worth sharing.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Nov 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #10,170 of 12,415
  Bumped into a friend who has Mad Dogs 3.2 in school. His face when I picked out Alpha Dogs I had just picked up earlier out of my bag was priceless. Not necessarily a sighting, but figured it would be worth sharing.

Is he aware that you're an audiophile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back