Headphone Sightings 2
Nov 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #10,141 of 12,415
  Ouch O_O

In other news, saw a guy wearing Fostex T50-RPs today. I had to do a double take to see if they were MadDogs. hahaha
People must think I am so strange. Every time someone with headphones walks past me in a hallway I always have to check what kind they are. :p

What would you do if you saw a pair of b**ts? 
evil_smiley.gif

Oh, on the subject of those, I saw a pair of knockoff b**ts in a random shop in Sha Tin, HK when I was there for mid-term break. Instead of a B, there was a G on the cups and they were labelled 'Geets'...

Nov 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #10,142 of 12,415
My university is riddled with Beats Solos and Studios. I usually do not even have to look since you can see those coming down the hallway a mile away with their bright colors. 

I usually ignore them haha. I cannot really say too much since I bought a pair of Beats Pros on the day they released before all the beats hate. I used them to DJ for quite some time since the pros are the equivalent to a nokia phone. All aluminum frame was solid as hell. 

Nov 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #10,143 of 12,415
Perhaps it's time for a showdown between the Beats Pro, the V-Moda M100 and the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii. Maybe we can get them to send us samples of each set of cans just for us to torture in a series of strength tests...

Nov 4, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #10,144 of 12,415
Perhaps it's time for a showdown between the Beats Pro, the V-Moda M100 and the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii. Maybe we can get them to send us samples of each set of cans just for us to torture in a series of strength tests...

NO! We should loan some V-Moda to B***s fanboy. But first... Slap on a "b" logo on it... Do a blind test on them! Ask them first: what's the best headphone to you? Answer usually: B***S!!! B***s DA BEAST <-my brother though me that. Then let them have a blind test!

Nov 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #10,148 of 12,415
Lol. Apparently, SE215 is huge in Singapore according one of my friends. He has one too.
It's quite common in Singapore.
I also have the SE215Ltd as a spare, in case I don't want to bring out my TG!334

Ah-buden (is that how you spell it?) whenever I travel to Singapore during my school term break, there's only Apple Earpods... Guess I am way too unlucky... Or is it because BILLSON IS AROUND :frowning2:

Nov 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #10,150 of 12,415
  Seriously you guys are obsessed with beats. Not one page of this whole thread is free from beats. Not one page.
It's like homophobes complaining about homosexuals.

The,"b****" is pissing me off also
tongue.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #10,151 of 12,415
Seriously you guys are obsessed with beats. Not one page of this whole thread is free from beats. Not one page.
It's like homophobes complaining about homosexuals.

I see what you mean, that it is somewhat annoying to see the endless complaints and censored posts about Beats headphones. I wholeheartedly agree, it's starting to get old.

But to be honest, it's hard to not mention Beats, given that this is a headphone sighting thread and they are the most popular headphone brand today.

Nov 4, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #10,153 of 12,415
Well we're audiophiles

We love audio. In order to protect audio, we must fight beats

But you can't constantly be hating them at this point, in my opinion. Although they did not have high quality audio equipment in the beginning and marketed as though they did, they are making a concerted effort to improve the quality of their products.

The constant hate and censoring almost seems rather immature to me. We're all mature enough to acknowledge that they are improving their headphones, I should think.

If you have a problem with anything I'm saying, please message me and let me know.

Nov 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #10,154 of 12,415
All I have to say is: yes they did just renew their brand with revised lineups, however they did not change what audiophiles griped about most, which is the price ( even more so in Singapore considering the premiums that stores here charge). If they priced their products cheaper eg ath-m50 range and show a large enough improvement, I'm sure beats products will become one of the reccomended products of audiophiles. Until they change that however, they are sure to be hated on by not only us on head fi, but also the layman. If only they understand why we hate them eg low sound quality for their price, then they'd just do so much better in the audiophile community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back