Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #9,482 of 12,415
  Haha well I could never figure out how it's possible to get the cable to stay over your ears without any type of memory wire or tubing. One of the reasons why I've never owned a Shure IEM.

One reason that I've stayed away from the Shure range and others like it is precisely that. It's annoying to have the only comfortable position be the wrong position.

Sep 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #9,483 of 12,415
  Some sort of Sony headphone?

^ awesome bass, awesome person, awesome song composition, I could care less for the Vocaloid...

It has a silver ring, which means CD700/900/ST. Most likely of the 3 is CD900ST. 

Great video. I had to watch it twice since I was too distracted by the awesomeness to focus on identifying the headphone. 

btw, Vocaloid is excellent stop lying. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #9,484 of 12,415
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #9,485 of 12,415
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.
Lol, he'd just be sitting there and out of nowhere you pop up in his face and you say, (in a low, creepy voice) "Those are some nice 'phones you got dere, how do they sound???"

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #9,486 of 12,415
I think I saw a Shure SE425 the other day during my Malay language class... I was extremely disappointed to see it... He wears it the wrong way!!!! 
angry_face.gif
 1) He didn't insert the foam eartips probably so it didn't go into his ear completely 2) He definitely did not wear it with the cable going around the ear and then to the ear canal... He just wears it like how he wears a normal earphone like the Apple Earpods... That scene definitely ruins everything even the SE425 on it... He just BOOM ruined it T.T 

I hope he gets it right the next time... Or else, I am so gonna teach him the right way to wear it and might as well test the audio... 
cool.gif
 <- Didn't know Head-Fi have this emoji but AWESOME :D

Billson 

Haha well I could never figure out how it's possible to get the cable to stay over your ears without any type of memory wire or tubing. One of the reasons why I've never owned a Shure IEM.

XD he is lucky that I don't have my camera or phone with me.. If I have, I would have taken a picture on how he wore it.. NAH.. I'm not that bad but really, I am so going to teach him how to wear it properly :D

Billson :)

Sep 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #9,488 of 12,415
Two days at school so far and nothing good, only Beats, SOL on ears, and Skullcandies..... which is strange because I haven't seen any stock iBuds.  

General longlingjr! It's time for you to pull out your AKG :p

Same goes to my school.. I was studying in my class before the test start, I saw in-ear Beats (not sure what model is it because I don't know much about Beats's model name). Then some Skullcandies and Earpods...

Sep 10, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #9,489 of 12,415
Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Sep 10, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #9,491 of 12,415
Sep 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #9,492 of 12,415
Saw a girl with a UE6000 in public today, too bad it was driven right from a ipod shuffle.

Quote:
  See this guy walking down the street every day wearing a winter hat (in the summer) with a Sony MDR-V6 over them. Ugh! Why?!
He's always using his Ipod too.

Maybe the fabric from his hat smooths out the V6's treble?

I almost never see people wearing headphones..

Speaking of that there is this other guy always screaming/growling out death metal lyrics. He constantly shouts up in the air and then bends down to shout at the pavement.
Scares the crap out of my mom. She didn't know death metal vocals can be like that..

He does this in huge crowded areas and it's a bit weird/disturbing.

Funny both of these relate to me well.

My dad uses headphones over his beanie despite me telling him how it affects the sound. He doesn't seem to care.

Also a bloke screams at a the pavement here too but not lyrics, but he looks like a savage cave man and walks around in circles at the train station for half an hour at a time.

Sep 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #9,495 of 12,415
Guys, they're Stanton DJ Pro 1000 monitors, just some cheap faire and not really special. They are in an odd color, though; they're usually silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back