Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #8,746 of 12,415
My Lambda SR303 + SRD-X on a bunch of other people. Many lulz were had. 
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #8,747 of 12,415
Quote:
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it though 
beerchug.gif

As a student with a weekly allowance of less than $25, I know what you mean. 
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

May 1, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #8,753 of 12,415
It's 1500 posts - but it's just a title and doesn't really mean anything.

Don't assume because someone has "HS" status that they are necessarily an expert.

Look at someone's gear, their posts, their reviews, even their musical tastes. All are important when considering potential advice.

There are some posters here with low post counts (in comparison to time as a member) who give excellent advice. There are also those with higher post counts that can sometimes contribute more noise than usable advice. The trick is taking the time to work out who is who :wink:

May 1, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #8,755 of 12,415
Saw a girl running around with House of Marley hp's, which model I have no idea though. Girl was cutey but headphones pushed me away. That said, I always prefer a girl with a headphone like this instead of some Beats s**t.

May 1, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #8,756 of 12,415
Saw a girl running around with House of Marley hp's, which model I have no idea though. Girl was cutey but headphones pushed me away. That said, I always prefer a girl with a headphone like this instead of some Beats s**t.

Hey beats are nice you know....:)

May 1, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #8,757 of 12,415
Quote:
It's 1500 posts - but it's just a title and doesn't really mean anything.

Don't assume because someone has "HS" status that they are necessarily an expert.

Look at someone's gear, their posts, their reviews, even their musical tastes. All are important when considering potential advice.

There are some posters here with low post counts (in comparison to time as a member) who give excellent advice. There are also those with higher post counts that can sometimes contribute more noise than usable advice. The trick is taking the time to work out who is who
wink.gif

fair enough, I was just wondering because I just like to know the system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back