Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #8,311 of 12,415
At my high school, lets see.
Theres one guy with beats, another guy with beats, a girl with beats, another guy with beats, another girl with beats, a few more guys with beats, a few hundred with apple earbuds. Some off-brand Celtics ones, oh and theres even some generic tj max cans. Lovely selection we have here.

Feb 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #8,314 of 12,415
OMG!!!

Finally I spotted something decent. Went to Winn Dixe this morning to score some groceries and saw I guy rockin some Shure over-ears. I tried to get close enough to see exactly which model (without getting creepy
biggrin.gif
) but he ran off. I guestimate it was the 440's.

About damn time Orlando!

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #8,316 of 12,415
In my calculus class some guy has the big silver beats. They look silly and even in class during a lesson he will have them around his neck... 

Some other headphones I've spotted at school have been some from Nixon, XB300's, other Sony Supraaurals. A buddy of mine as the AKG K172HD, another friend has beats and M50's.

EDIT: After a quick google search to find which ones, they are the $450 dollar model... Deep down inside I hope they are fakes,

Feb 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #8,318 of 12,415
I'm back in the US.  Now in Portland for about a week.  I've spotted just a few Sony ZX100's, white earbuds, and....some others that I've forgotten the name of.  Kinda disappointing so far haha.  I thought since portland was really into the whole independent music vibe, there would be some more variety of headphones.

Although on the plane ride over here, so so many Bose noise cancelling headphones.

Feb 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #8,319 of 12,415
Quote:
I'm back in the US.  Now in Portland for about a week.  I've spotted just a few Sony ZX100's, white earbuds, and....some others that I've forgotten the name of.  Kinda disappointing so far haha.  I thought since portland was really into the whole independent music vibe, there would be some more variety of headphones.

Although on the plane ride over here, so so many Bose noise cancelling headphones.

Yep, I go on long bus rides at least once a month (megabus/greyhound) and seriously I see so many bose headphones... and ofc double the number of beats.

Feb 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #8,321 of 12,415
Quote:

Lol I just came from my long bus rides. This guy got weird and had his eyes fixed on my DT770. Then he brought out his own phones...

What is wrong with him?. He's either sleeping, high or pleasuring himself. 
eek.gif

Feb 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #8,325 of 12,415
I live in the same area as the OP. In fact, my daughter wants to go to St. Francis some day. I finally had a sighting! One of the Dad's at my kid's Soccer game had on a pair of Ultrasone 900s! It's the only time I've seen them anywhere in the wild. That dude HAS to be a member or he's done his research online. I'd never even heard of them before I came here (and now I love them). 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back