Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 1, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #8,251 of 12,415
Quote:
LMAO. Guy in my english class with some Shures-I'm not Shure what model it is, though. It looks like the one with the remote, without a remote.

The Shure IEMs all come without a remote. The remote cable is extra, afk. What colour was it? Black or blue = SE215, Silver = SE425, Bronze  or red= SE535

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #8,252 of 12,415
LMAO, I just seen a nutjob in front of Target with a set of DT770's on and he was jamming man. My Guess, M. Jackson?
He was Moonwalking and doing Leg Kicks and Everything.  I just about P***ed myself..Laughing so hard!!

Feb 2, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #8,254 of 12,415
Quote:
LMAO, I just seen a nutjob in front of Target with a set of DT770's on and he was jamming man. My Guess, M. Jackson?
He was Moonwalking and doing Leg Kicks and Everything.  I just about P***ed myself..Laughing so hard!!

What is this world coming to?

"nutjobs" with DT770's and Im rollin' with a $25 rp-htx7.
angry_face.gif

Feb 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #8,256 of 12,415
In my high school, I saw that a fat failure that's on on my former wrestling team gotten the red Beats Solo, it's on his head every time I walk by him in the halls.

*Sigh*... they probably had to take out a second mortgage for that... the beats isn't going to help his ego at all. 

On the other hand, talked a rich friend out of getting Beats Tour and into the IE80. I look forward to seeing those around soon 
etysmile.gif

EDIT: I just can't stop laughing with the image in my head. Imagine a 240 pound kid that's 5'6", wearing a cap AND the Beats solo. The thing looks like it's about to snap in half.

Feb 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #8,258 of 12,415
Quote:
The Shure IEMs all come without a remote. The remote cable is extra, afk. What colour was it? Black or blue = SE215, Silver = SE425, Bronze  or red= SE535

Nah, they aren't that shape. Look like these-
http://www.shure.com/americas/products/earphones-headphones/music-mobile/se115m-plus
but with a silver logo and no remote. And they have a 3.5mm connection right where the cable splits.

Feb 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #8,259 of 12,415
Quote:

It's not nice to laugh at people because they're uneducated about headphones, but I do find that rather amusing.

No, i'm not laughing at him because he is uneducated about headphones. I laugh at him because he is an *******, mean to everyone, failed basic Global History in high school, and is pathetic at wrestling, and still acts like his the best/smartest around.

Feb 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #8,262 of 12,415
Quote:
In my high school, I saw that a fat failure that's on on my former wrestling team gotten the red Beats Solo, it's on his head every time I walk by him in the halls.

*Sigh*... they probably had to take out a second mortgage for that... the beats isn't going to help his ego at all. 

On the other hand, talked a rich friend out of getting Beats Tour and into the IE80. I look forward to seeing those around soon 
etysmile.gif

EDIT: I just can't stop laughing with the image in my head. Imagine a 240 pound kid that's 5'6", wearing a cap AND the Beats solo. The thing looks like it's about to snap in half.

IE80 cost double of what the tours cost though............. Getting him on a path to bankruptcy? 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back