Headphone Sightings 2
Aug 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #6,961 of 12,415
Quote:
Middle school started for me... Saw a pair of lime green metallic beats solo....and I was not suprised when I saw that it was on his neck o.o and they think I'm the little kid (when really I'm 5' 2)

Lol I'm getting ready for middle school too and the onslaught of beats. They don't think I'm the little kid at 5'10'' though.

Any other younger head-fiers in here? Seems like we are outnumbered tremendously by people much older than us.

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #6,964 of 12,415
Quote:
Lol I'm getting ready for middle school too and the onslaught of beats. They don't think I'm the little kid at 5'10'' though.

Any other younger head-fiers in here? Seems like we are outnumbered tremendously by people much older than us.

I am a sophomore in high-school, as you can see though I am total newb on this forum. :p

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #6,967 of 12,415
Quote:

Oh Middle School...I remember when I fell in love with a pair of Bose MIE2i's...Oh it felt so long ago

Aug 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #6,970 of 12,415
Saw like five people wearing Beats yesterday on the SAME TRAIN.

Man, it was surreal.

In a kind of twisted, awful kind of way I hope.
Quote:
I remember my sophomore year. It sucked.

Have fun!

Its not so bad yet, yeah I have loads of work because I am in 4 advanced classes but whatever, my school is pretty freaking awesome. I mean our scifi club is 1/10 of the highschool and even most of our football team is smart. In a stable relationship and all that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back