Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #4,156 of 12,415
Saw some HD800s while browsing the 3DS forums. What a coincidence.

It has a picture of his amp too. Lehmann audio Black cube? I'm not very familiar with amps.

Here is the link

The pictures of the HD800s and amp is about half way down the page.

Apr 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #4,158 of 12,415
Saw an HD555 in school. The guy's playing LoL (I think).

School's having a LAN party tonight.

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM Post #4,160 of 12,415
Our school is having a 300 man LAN party next weekend. :p

Then again, I see your location....

RIT? Spring LAN? daaaamn the one I was at maybe 4 years ago was awesome. Me and my buddy did pretty well in Super Smash Bros tourney, he almost won, me not so much.

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #4,161 of 12,415
Our school is having a 300 man LAN party next weekend. :p

Then again, I see your location....

RIT? Spring LAN? daaaamn the one I was at maybe 4 years ago was awesome. Me and my buddy did pretty well in Super Smash Bros tourney, he almost won, me not so much.

You got it. Smash is still huge here. I made a post once about all the headphones I saw at the LAN, here are a few:

Denon D5000
ATH-W1000x
Beyer DT770
K701
(My) HF2s

I spent half the time walking around headphone spotting.

Apr 3, 2011 at 6:58 AM Post #4,166 of 12,415

Quote:
Saw an HD555 in school. The guy's playing LoL (I think).

School's having a LAN party tonight.

Ugh, I kept intending to volunteer for that (I've been a volunteer for every LAN since I started attending), but crap happens. :<

Spotted a guy with a pair of DJ Senns (dunno what model) a few days back when I was shopping at Fry's with some friends.

-- Griffinhart

Apr 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #4,167 of 12,415
This guy is either loaded, or spends his money on nothing else except tech stuff...  O.O

Quote:

It has a picture of his amp too. Lehmann audio Black cube? I'm not very familiar with amps.

Here is the link

Apr 3, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #4,170 of 12,415

Quote:

Here is the link

I,m surprised no one has shouted out on this forum about the b&w pv1 subwoofer in the backgroud at the cost of a grand.

on another note.

when i first got into headphones (full size ones) i did wear them partly because i knew how much more better they were, and then i would wear them while out drinking in bars and in indie bars i thought it was the cool thing but oh how much of a prat i must of looked, five weeks on and i see a guy wearing some dr dre beats, ha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back