Headphone Sightings 2
Jan 31, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #3,347 of 12,415
Haha awesome, nice call.  Thanks!

I'm always a little sad that people of such 'genius' caliber are using Dell/Alienware computers and now Razer Orca's.....
rolleyes.gif
.  Granted, I don't know anything about them, but I'm sure they could do better!

Quote:
Razer Orca, all of you fail. 

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone know what these are?  I spotted them whilst watching The Big Bang Theory the other day, and I haven't yet been able to figure out what they are.  They almost look like the Q460's, but I don't think they are...

it's possible they're just skullcandy's, they tend to come in those gaudy colors 

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #3,348 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Saw a pair of Senn HD 448s and a shiny pair of (not SC/Beats) DJ headphones in the library today... Glad to see people buying good headphones for a change...

MY GOD! We keep crossing paths here on Head-Fi and my initial reaction is that you live near me, because I had some HD448's in the library for the first time. 

you are both in cali...just saying 

That's what I'm saying!

That is pretty eerie... But you said you graduated? Also, to add to the mystery, there is a sizable minecraft community at my school as well...

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #3,349 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Saw a pair of Senn HD 448s and a shiny pair of (not SC/Beats) DJ headphones in the library today... Glad to see people buying good headphones for a change...

MY GOD! We keep crossing paths here on Head-Fi and my initial reaction is that you live near me, because I had some HD448's in the library for the first time. 

That's what I'm saying!

That is pretty eerie... But you said you graduated? Also, to add to the mystery, there is a sizable minecraft community at my school as well...

Dun Dun Dun... The Plot Quotes thicken... Let's narrow it down a bit... Northern California?

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #3,350 of 12,415
i really enjoy riding the city bus now. its the only time i see serious headphones. a few weeks ago i saw some noise cancelling denons and today i saw another pair of shure srh750dj on the bus.
perhaps there is hope for humanity.
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #3,352 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's what I'm saying!

Dun Dun Dun... The Plot Quotes thicken... Let's narrow it down a bit... Northern California?

Yeah, NorCal as well... wanna continue this somewhere where we don't hijack the thread?

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:41 AM Post #3,353 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's what I'm saying!

Yeah, NorCal as well... wanna continue this somewhere where we don't hijack the thread?

I'm not for thread jacking, and this IS about a headphone sighting. :D Let's get straight to the point: Santa Rosa junior College?

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #3,354 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's what I'm saying!

I'm not for thread jacking, and this IS about a headphone sighting. :D Let's get straight to the point: Santa Rosa junior College?

Definitely not... Still in high school lol... still, the coincidences are pretty creepy...

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:55 AM Post #3,355 of 12,415
I've actually spotted quite a few nice headphones around school. A friend of mine has a pair of Sony MDR-V6s, Koss Portapros, and Monster Turbines, two classmates have Sennheiser PX200-IIs, and another has Shure SCL2s. There's still a couple of Beats and Skullcandy around though.

Feb 1, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #3,359 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Spotted Grado SR-80s at the reading room, next to someone wearing beats lol.

Wait, Grados in a reading room? Oh god I would have been so annoyed if I were there with him around, the hell was he thinking? Weren't they leaking?

Probably but i didn't really hear him, i just kind of walked by. But don't worry, the girl next to him was saved by her beats.

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #3,360 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's what I'm saying!

Definitely not... Still in high school lol... still, the coincidences are pretty creepy...

I grew up in Petaluma... =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back