Headphone Sightings 2
Jan 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #3,317 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
He pretends to be British, too? He sounds like a real card...

He could be British or aussie for all you know.

I think sometimes we need a reality check in this thread. Just because we spend our time on an online forum for headphone enthusiasts doesn't make us elitist. If you go around tapping people wearing Beats on the shoulder telling them they look like douches, who's going to be the bigger douche, the guy wearing headphones or the one going around telling other people their headphones suck/they look like a douche?

x2... Guys, chill out.. Heck, the only reason we hang around here is because we like headphones. For all we know we could absolutely hate each other in person...

Jan 30, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #3,319 of 12,415

Quote:
The guy listening to the K702s straight out of an iPod nano is the one doing it wrong, at least the Beats were made for portable use.. 

This is probably blasphemy on head-fi, but I tried my K701 right out of my iPod touch once and it sounded passable
tongue.gif
Sure beats Beats, that's for sure.

Jan 31, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #3,323 of 12,415
Spotted Grado SR-80s at the reading room, next to someone wearing beats lol.

Wait, Grados in a reading room? Oh god I would have been so annoyed if I were there with him around, the hell was he thinking? Weren't they leaking?

Jan 31, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #3,325 of 12,415
A chick with D2000's and some large cans.... er... wait. what?

She also just happened to be a seriously scary looking girl. She had spikes and such on her leather coat and probably about ten different colors of eye shadow. I thought she would kill me if I had asked her about them.

Jan 31, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #3,326 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He pretends to be British, too? He sounds like a real card...

He could be British or aussie for all you know.

I think sometimes we need a reality check in this thread. Just because we spend our time on an online forum for headphone enthusiasts doesn't make us elitist. If you go around tapping people wearing Beats on the shoulder telling them they look like douches, who's going to be the bigger douche, the guy wearing headphones or the one going around telling other people their headphones suck/they look like a douche?

I am a douche. I've accepted that. 

Me too, me too

Jan 31, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #3,327 of 12,415
I'm a mail carrier and I've worn most of what I have in my sig while delivering mail... usually thw shure, M50's or the V6's tho.. I wore my K701 once and my coworkers were like dude I can hear those from across the workroom floor which is about 90 ft away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back