Headphone Sightings 2
Jan 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #3,031 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I saw a fellow on the bus with a headphone I couldn't identify. It was huge (big padding as well), black and red with a red pleather looking headband and a red cable that appeared to be studio length (the guy had it twist tied). The design on the cup resembled bloodshed (speckled red on black background).

Obviously not a hi-fi headphone, but it kind of bothered me I had no idea who even the manufacturer was.

it was a pair of Fanny Wangs. you're welcome

No? I don't know if that's sarcasm, but they're rather small, don't have black anywhere on the red pair, the headband's rubber, and the cable's about 4ft. And didn't look like bloodshed. Maybe iFrogz or something ridiculous like that.

Saw 2 pairs of ER6i's!!!

it was sarcasm
redface.gif

Jan 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #3,032 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I saw a fellow on the bus with a headphone I couldn't identify. It was huge (big padding as well), black and red with a red pleather looking headband and a red cable that appeared to be studio length (the guy had it twist tied). The design on the cup resembled bloodshed (speckled red on black background).

Obviously not a hi-fi headphone, but it kind of bothered me I had no idea who even the manufacturer was.

it was a pair of Fanny Wangs. you're welcome

No? I don't know if that's sarcasm, but they're rather small, don't have black anywhere on the red pair, the headband's rubber, and the cable's about 4ft. And didn't look like bloodshed. Maybe iFrogz or something ridiculous like that.

Saw 2 pairs of ER6i's!!!

it was sarcasm
redface.gif

...fail on my part...

Jan 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #3,038 of 12,415
For some reason Klipsch is popular among my friends even though I have never recommended or talked about them.
x2 S4
x2 S2
x1 Lady Gaga Beats (she was so happy with them and wanted me to try. I didn't want to spoil her happiness so I said "they're.......nice......". Seriously though, they're ugly and didnt fit well at all)
x2 stock apple buds
x2 Beats Studio
x2 Beats In Ears
(only) x2 Skullcandys

Jan 11, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #3,039 of 12,415
saw some power beats at school today. Hope this doesnt result in a beats by dre outbreak at my school.

Jan 11, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #3,041 of 12,415
On a train heading to London right now, a girl with a pair of TF10s... Good times... General invasion of Monster 'Beat' products in the UK too... Bad times :frowning2:

In other news, seen a couple more people with Senn HD25's, so there is still hope for humanity :)

Jan 11, 2011 at 3:03 AM Post #3,043 of 12,415
Met a guy sporting Alien ear customs with a lune cable who bought a ipod from me
Saw plenty of ibuds on the bus and MRT
Some generic headphones (has a star on the earcups)
Beyerdynamic DT770 while looking outside the windows, probably a student

Jan 12, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #3,044 of 12,415

Quote:
Met a guy sporting Alien ear customs with a lune cable who bought a ipod from me
Saw plenty of ibuds on the bus and MRT
Some generic headphones (has a star on the earcups)
Beyerdynamic DT770 while looking outside the windows, probably a student

star on the earcups?
that must be mixstyle.
the SQ is much worse than the skullcandy or even ibuds.

saw some white beats today at the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back