Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 17, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #10,788 of 12,415
Huh, I just found this:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hellobragi/the-dash-wireless-smart-in-ear-headphones

This could be interesting.
popcorn.gif

Yea my friend showed me that kickstarter a few days ago but I never knew about all the GPS etc O.o

Feb 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #10,789 of 12,415
Interesting thread! Came to join the fun :D
Greetings from Singapore! :)

Personally have seen quite a number of good stuff around. both outside and in school,
I'm always poisoning my friends with good stuff, so I do see new stuff once in a while. :)

Music seems to be getting more and more into people's lifestyle nowadays, especially the young people around me (We're around 18 years old).
I'm from the IT school, not sure if that is an explanation why the people I know are into audio stuff?

Have spotted these stuff in school:

Audio Technica ATH-PRO500MK2
Audio Technica ATH-M50
Audio Technica ATH-SJ55
Audio Technica ATH-WS55
Audio Technica ATH-IM50
Sennheisser HD600
Sony XBA4
Etymotic ER4P
Shure SRH940
Sondmagic E30
Shure SE215/SPE
Shure SE535/SPE
Some Beyerdynamic DT model

Should have quite a few more, but can't recall.

There's a Diploma in Music and Audio Technology from my school, but I don't really seem to spot much stuff from them, or maybe I just don't notice.

Feb 18, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #10,790 of 12,415
Someone trying out the Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI in the Jaben in HK on Sunday. Got me slightly curious about how it sounds.

Feb 22, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #10,793 of 12,415
  Interesting thread! Came to join the fun :D
Greetings from Singapore! :)

Personally have seen quite a number of good stuff around. both outside and in school,
I'm always poisoning my friends with good stuff, so I do see new stuff once in a while. :)

Music seems to be getting more and more into people's lifestyle nowadays, especially the young people around me (We're around 18 years old).
I'm from the IT school, not sure if that is an explanation why the people I know are into audio stuff?

Have spotted these stuff in school:

Audio Technica ATH-PRO500MK2
Audio Technica ATH-M50
Audio Technica ATH-SJ55
Audio Technica ATH-WS55
Audio Technica ATH-IM50
Sennheisser HD600
Sony XBA4
Etymotic ER4P
Shure SRH940
Sondmagic E30
Shure SE215/SPE
Shure SE535/SPE
Some Beyerdynamic DT model

Should have quite a few more, but can't recall.

There's a Diploma in Music and Audio Technology from my school, but I don't really seem to spot much stuff from them, or maybe I just don't notice.

Ah. You are from SP I presume? 

Feb 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #10,795 of 12,415
A pair of Sennheiser 380 Pros, went and talked to the guy for a while. 

Feb 24, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #10,797 of 12,415
  LOL! I saw someone on the bus today about my age wearing ath-m50's. My first thought: the cord is way too thick and long to be using it out and about.

I used to use M50s for my portable cans, the cord was a little long.  

now i use Mad Dogs with the fiio E12. 
I probably look even funnier than i did with the M50s, but i don't really care. 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back