Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 15, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #10,771 of 12,415
Haha on the other hand, it is so much easier to find audio gears in Singapore these days! Sim Lim Square, The Aldephi, Several at Orchard Road/Scott Road and the recent MOOK Festival must have gotten lots of attraction xD

Haha will enter those type of stores when my X5 arrives. Only then can I walk into the stores with pride. Just entering E1, I was put to shame with my iPhone 4 as an all in one. They were staring at my CIEMs though, maybe cos I was the youngest there.....

Feb 15, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #10,772 of 12,415
Haha will enter those type of stores when my X5 arrives. Only then can I walk into the stores with pride. Just entering E1, I was put to shame with my iPhone 4 as an all in one. They were staring at my CIEMs though, maybe cos I was the youngest there.....

Rig doesn't really matters much actually xD it is the sound that you should enjoy xP

Congrats on your X5 purchase xD

Feb 15, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #10,774 of 12,415
Rig doesn't really matters much actually xD it is the sound that you should enjoy xP

Congrats on your X5 purchase xD

I must admit, my ip4 and CIEM don't have the best synergy. Demoing the X5 at E1 today gave me a glimpse of an eargasmic combo that I'd have.

On the other hand guys, idk why but I think beats is making a comeback in SG. Saw at least 5 or 6 various full sized beats including the boston Red Sox edition, which isn't common in SG

Feb 15, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #10,778 of 12,415
  Look what I spotted on the first series of Sopranos. Not sure if anyone else has posted it.

Cool! What year was that, approximately?

Feb 16, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #10,779 of 12,415

Fell out with the X5 seller ............. No more X5 for me :frowning2:. Most likely have to order at treoo/E1
So no congrats for me guys.....
Carry on with the thread

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #10,783 of 12,415
This is what I see when looking at random headphones on Amazon... I don't get it, "Earbuds will destroy your hearing..."

I was thinking that with lack of isolation offered by traditional buds, listening to music among crowds would make you want to turn up the volume far past a healthy level. However, the last bit about not using them in public eliminates that from consideration.

Feb 16, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #10,785 of 12,415
All of that sounds too good to be true. Maybe we'll see combination devices that capable in ten years or so, but the industry isn't anywhere near that point yet. And the use of Bluetooth connection for audio is extremely suspect. What's the point of a 22-bit DAC if you're using one of the worst wireless audio transmission methods on the market to do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back