Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #10,354 of 12,415
Saw a pair Panasonic RP-HTX7 while taking the train last week. I thought the person where wearing Momentums from afar.

Saw a pair of House of Marley Soul Rebel Dubwise On-Ear headphones on an off-duty TJ Maxx employee. FYI - they had a bunch of those cans for sale.

Dec 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #10,357 of 12,415
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.

Dec 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #10,358 of 12,415
  Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.

Well, remember that this is the same company that makes a Cheese headphone. Feel free to Google that one!
The pic of Tony Bennett wearing the DJ100/TBSE always made me laugh. Not sure why..

They had to get more people to try out the DJ100, so that along with selling them on HSN is one way of doing it.

I never see anyone wearing headphones.
If I do it's usually people shopping and having them cranked really loud.
These people are worse than the shoppers that can't shop without talking on a phone. Too boring I guess.

Dec 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #10,362 of 12,415
Arizona is crap. I've only seen a M30.

An M30 is actually a sort of interesting find, since you can't really buy them anywhere easily. Usually you're more likely to see a cheap Sony or an M50.

Dec 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #10,363 of 12,415
Get back from a run and everyone's huddled around the Tv watching football.  I walk past the screen and see an ad reading "Visit beatsbydre.com to see how Colin Kaepernick silences the haters" Oh god, I'm sure ANC is a great way to silence people presumably yelling at you.  

^false ANC only works well with constant sounds that don't change in frequency (jets on plane, engine in car/train etc)

I also saw an absolutely massive dude He must have been at least 6'5 and 280+ lbs wearing tiny little sony on ears.  Looked pretty goofy honestly.  K550s would look normal sized on some one that big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back