Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 16, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #10,879 of 12,415
You don't see a lot in the way of fullsize headphones here too often - or at least I don't because I drive most places. I did see a Sennheiser HD 25 and a V Moda LP2/M100? the other day.

Mar 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #10,881 of 12,415
Based on my experiences, Beyer's DT series don't make good portables
biggrin.gif

hey i brought my q701s to school once.

Mar 16, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #10,883 of 12,415
Did that work out well for you?
biggrin.gif

I took my dt880s out for a walk once. The major problem is the heavy coiled cable which is really annoying and makes the headphone no portable whatsoever..

It was okay XD

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #10,884 of 12,415
I took my SR225i's into the hospital when I almost went into shock (I'm allergic to hazelnuts and I found a bunch of Kinder Egg candy bar things for 50% off; always read the label kids). I also got into an argument with the doctor about how "loudly" I was playing my music; He said it would ruin my ears, I promptly laughed in his face and explained the mechanics of an open headphone (in short, he still thought I was ********ting him about it and he just left).

Mar 17, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #10,886 of 12,415
  I took my SR225i's into the hospital when I almost went into shock (I'm allergic to hazelnuts and I found a bunch of Kinder Egg candy bar things for 50% off; always read the label kids). I also got into an argument with the doctor about how "loudly" I was playing my music; He said it would ruin my ears, I promptly laughed in his face and explained the mechanics of an open headphone (in short, he still thought I was ********ting him about it and he just left).

Happened to me a few times too. I was in school back then though. 

Mar 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #10,887 of 12,415
I hate when that happens. What's worse is that no one believes that you're not listening too loud no matter how hard you try to convince them lol..

Mar 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #10,888 of 12,415

You're missing out on the nutella. That's funny because the same thing happens to me. People do not understand the concept of open headphones. I would expect more from a doctor though rather than a 16 year old high schooler. 

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #10,889 of 12,415
  You're missing out on the nutella. That's funny because the same thing happens to me. People do not understand the concept of open headphones. I would expect more from a doctor though rather than a 16 year old high schooler. 

Is there a way to check if youre listening to music too loud? I use closed headphones and IEMs, and everyone says they can hear my music and it's too loud. I enjoy it loud though, but how loud will hurt my ears?

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #10,890 of 12,415
  Is there a way to check if youre listening to music too loud? I use closed headphones and IEMs, and everyone says they can hear my music and it's too loud. I enjoy it loud though, but how loud will hurt my ears?

If people can hear your IEMs there's a problem, I'd wager. Especially if it's everyone. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back