Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #2,597 of 12,415
This morning I saw some very hip looking dude wearing (not listening to) some pink Monster Gaga Heartbeats or whatever they're called. 
blink.gif
There's so much wrong with that, I can't even begin..

Oct 14, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #2,598 of 12,415
Few days ago I see a Grado SR60 wearer on the C2C back from university. I felt tempted to talk to him about his headphones, wondered if he was a head-fier. Since Grado are beyond unknown in the UK.

Outside of that, a lot of sennheiser HD201's and that is about it. The rest are just iBuds and beats.

Oct 14, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #2,602 of 12,415

Quote:
Few days ago I see a Grado SR60 wearer on the C2C back from university. I felt tempted to talk to him about his headphones, wondered if he was a head-fier. Since Grado are beyond unknown in the UK.

Outside of that, a lot of sennheiser HD201's and that is about it. The rest are just iBuds and beats.

Nice avatar. I love that show.
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #2,603 of 12,415
Saw some guy at the gym tonight wearing Beats. Needless to say, I stayed far away from him in case I caught anything contagious from those icky Monsters.

Oct 15, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #2,605 of 12,415
Bad news and goods news in South Korea. I see ALOT of Beats in SOUTH KOREA!
frown.gif
  I mean ALOT. The IEM beats and the full sized ones. I see a couple everyday. It's obvious from the red cables. Good news, I see a little more Audio Technica. Various ES and ESW-series headphones all around

I don't mind people wearing Beats that much, but I expected different from Korea I guess. Big Bang wearing the Beats are making so much of an influence... My hatred of Big Bang and Monster is brewing

Oct 16, 2010 at 8:26 PM Post #2,609 of 12,415
^^ We'll you're beating my school lol. The coloured skull candy iems with the clear cable are almost more common then ibuds, and they sound like junk. At my old school I saw a red px-100, or something similar to the px100, said sennheiser on it, and one pair of beats, some emo grade 9 that smoked. Couple people rocking those giant sony's and a few coloured JVC over ear. 

I may wear my MS1s around the school one day and see if anyone comments, haven't gotten anything about the M50s though. 

Oct 16, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #2,610 of 12,415

Quote:
Bad news and goods news in South Korea. I see ALOT of Beats in SOUTH KOREA!
frown.gif
  I mean ALOT. The IEM beats and the full sized ones. I see a couple everyday. It's obvious from the red cables. Good news, I see a little more Audio Technica. Various ES and ESW-series headphones all around

I don't mind people wearing Beats that much, but I expected different from Korea I guess. Big Bang wearing the Beats are making so much of an influence... My hatred of Big Bang and Monster is brewing

hmmmmmmmm...you'd think people in korea would be more concerned with national pride and wear more phiatons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back